The mark

Be(lie)ve

– I’m sorry that we dragged you along Mingyu, but we wanted to get here as fast as possible.

Fleurette was holding on Juns arm tight. She was really scared of Mingyu.

– I am not going to save your if something happen. I’ll leave everything to Jun.

– Everyone needs a Jun in my opinion.

Fleurette sighed before she took out the whistle that Vernon had given to her. She blow on it and they could hear some seconds later a sound of a dragon.

– Here we go…

Fleurette leaved the others and took some steps forward. Soon the dragon with the two boys landed and the boys jumped off the dragon.

– Why are they here?

Vernon looked over at Jun, Mingyu and Seokmin.

– We want to take you home. We miss you, I miss you.

Seungkwan walked towards Fleurette and took her hand in both of his. 

– Not to brag or anything, but I guess she prefer hot guys over fairies.

– You don’t want to see me angry, Jun. 

Jun walked over to Seungkwan and Fleurette.

– Don’t you remember what color my school uniform used to be? I think it’s YOU who doesn’t want to see ME angry.

Fleurette pushed Jun back.

– Please, not now Jun. Anyway, Seungkwan and Vernon. I want you to tell Jeonghan that I’m going to stay here for a week before I’ll be going back.

Seungkwan looked at Fleurette. He looked so worried.

– Please come with us! I’ll do anything.

– I’m sorry, but I have some things to do here. Things you can’t teach me.

Seungkwan looked down while he answered.

– If this is what you want… I only have one mission left then.

– Wait what?

Seungkwan took Fleurettes hand and placed a warm and gentle kiss.

– Why… Why…

Fleurette didn’t know how to react. Seungkwan looked at Fleurette in her eyes. Jun whoever placed his arm around Fleurettes shoulders. 

– Did HE send you?

Seungkwan nodded to Jun.

– You guys don’t even have the black uniform!

– No, but I would do anything just to see Fleur. 

Seungkwan went over to Vernon before he stopped.

– Let’s go back now. She have made her decision and we have done our job. There is nothing more to do here.

– Seungkwan!

Fleurette felt so guilty. To her surprise Seungkwan turned around.

– You know, Hoshi have been so depressed since he failed to save you. He don’t eat much anymore and here you are. Not thinking about him I guess. 

Fleurette felt how her tears start to run down on her cheeks.

– Seungkwan…

Seungkwan was on the dragon with Vernon. 

– I won’t be here to pick you up when you are going back. Do something by yourself without anyones help, and let see how well you will do.

– Man, calm down! Why are you like this? Stop being so dramatic!

– Vernon, have you ever seen her do something for herself? It’s only us who are doing things for her. She even wear the black uniforms. She could kill us without a second thought. Without feeling anything.

Jun throw a ball of fire towards the boys but it hit a invisible wall instead. 

– Didn’t I tell you not to get me upset?

Seungkwan looked down on Jun.

– Don’t you dare talk about her like that! I hate people like you!

– Great, and I hate people like you. Take care of Fleur.

And with that the boys was in the air and Fleurette was crying. Fleurette felt a hand on her shoulder.

– Let’s go back. You should rest. 

To Fleurette surprise Mingyu was the one who said that. He turned into a wolf so they could ride on him on their way back.


– I still don’t get why I was needed here.

Seokmin said while he scratched his neck.

– I wanted to play cards with Dino.
..
Jun punch Seokmin before he sighed.