Run Run Run

Be(lie)ve

Fleurette was walking with her head in the map. She had a hard time to find her way to the dining hall. After another ten minutes of walking in the huge school she had finally made it to the bottom floor. She kept on walking. Suddenly she heard a sound from her left. It was opening to go out outside. She saw a pink light in the air. Fleurette start to follow it. Before she took her first step outside she looked around to make sure it wasn’t dangerous. It seemed to be safe so she start to follow it. The pink light made her walk into the forest. Fleurette had been walking for a while when the pink light suddenly disappeared. Suddenly she realized that she was lost. She looked around herself. It was dark and you could see the moon. She heard a wolf howl in a distance. Fleurette felt how she heard sounds more clearly. She looked at her hands. No rabbit-paws. She touch her head. She had rabbit ears.
– Well I could like this idea of ears. Now I just need to listen where the others.
Fleurette start to walk at the way she thought was the right way before she got attacked. A fire ball crashed right in front of her and that part was now on fire. She looked to her right and saw another ball of fire. She start to run at the other way and ran even deeper into the woods. her heart was beating. A ball of fire hitting the ground in front of her also made her jacket start to burn. She tossed her jacket away and keep running while she cursed her curiosity.
Another ball of fire that made her trip and roll down from a hill. She was fast on her feet and ran. She had a lot of scratches. She had to stop when her hair was stuck in a twig. She tried to get lost, until she heard a howl that was too close to her. She looked up to see a huge white wolf standing on a big rock looking at her. She could clearly see the sharp teeth of the wolf. She finally broke loose from the twig and start to run and the wolf start to run after her. When she felt the wolf was to close she jumped and turned into a rabbit. At the same time she had become a rabbit in the air she felt a hand holding her neck. Then she felt a hand was holding her hole body.


She looked up. It was a blond boy holding her and in front of them was the white wolf. The wolf start to run towards the blond haired boy. This boy had a darker shade of blond then Hoshi had and he was more calm. Suddenly she couldn’t catch up what was happening for a moment.


 The blond guy had done a spin in the air and kicked the wolf before he land on his feet. He let out a smirk before he attacked the wolf again. When he landed again on his feet he just had time to notice the ball of fire that was aiming at him. He put Fleurette on his head before he moved his arms. It was like a strong wind came from that move so the hit of fire didn’t get so strong. After that he took down Fleurettes from his hand and start to run up on the closest tree. From that he start to jump from one tree to another. When he had landed on a tree he stopped and turned around.
– You guys play dirty. Three against one girl. That isn’t fair, but still I made it to do my work.Tell your lord that he seems weak when he send so many for someone that can only turn into a rabbit.
A fire was coming at the blond guy and Flourette but couldn’t hit them. It hit a invisible wall that was in front of them. The blond guy let out a smirk.
– Toodeeloo.
He start to laugh and jumped down from the tree.


– He should be here soon with her. What is taking him so long?
Woozi looked at his clock before he put it back into his pocket. Woozi, Hoshi, Vernon and Seungkwan was all waiting.


– It might sting a little now.
Fleurette took a grip of the blanket she was sitting on while the blond haired guy took care of her wounds.
– My name is Minghao and you are Fleur, right?
Fleurette was surprised that he already knew about her name.
– You know who I am?
– Woozi send me to check if everything was okay with you because you was late. You are all as new now. Or well maybe not everything...

He looked at Fleurette. She looked down on herself. Her clothes was ripped here and there and was dirty.
– But I don’t have any other clothes here. This is the only one I have!
– False. You have your student uniform. Did you ever checked the wardrobe in your room?
– WHAT?! I HAVE A WARDROBE?
Minghao sighed.
– Which room is yours?
– It’s 444.
Fleurette flashed her key in front of Minghaos face and then she felt something was going to happened at that way Minghao was looking at her. He was carrying Fleurette like a princess in his arms. She held her arm around his neck. She wasn’t sure what he was going to do but she didn’t want to fall. Suddenly it felt like they where flying but it was just Minghao that was running fast. Fleurette screamed when she thought Minghao was going to run into a student. He did a spin around the student and kept running. He laughed over Fleurettes reaction.


When they where at the room he went to the wall. He pushed it and it opened. A wardrobe popped out and a school uniform was there. She had a white one. Just white. Even the bow tie was white. Minghao took it out from the wardrobe and gave it to her.
–I will wait for you outside your room.
Fleurette put on her student uniform.
– Well this . If I would get it dirty... Only white… The person in charge of choosing the color did a terrible work.
Fleurette opened the door.
– I feel like I’m going to marry someone.
– Haha! Maybe we can marry each other in the future.
Fleurette start to blush and couldn’t look Minghao in his eyes.
– But don’t tell the others. They would get jealous.
Minghao whispered at her ears. Fleurette looked at Minghao chocked.
– What makes you think that I would say yes to your proposal?!
Fleurette start to walk away from Minghao with her face all red from blushing. Minghao laughed for himself before he picked up Fleurette in bridal-style and ran.


– Here is your princess.
– What made you take so…
Woozi was stunned by Fleurettes clothes. He couldn’t lie, the day she was going to marry she would be the most beautiful women in the world. He could easy think how she would look like in a wedding dress.
– I’m sorry that I am late but… Eh… I… I…
– She went out for some air. Come let’s get you something to eat. You must be starving.
Minghao said and took her hand while he walked to the dining hall with the other boys.