Fleurette

Be(lie)ve

When Seungkwan and Fleurette was at the pond Seungkwan decided to sit down and Fleurette followed his lead.

– So what did you do there and what made you stay there longer?

– It’s a long story.

– I got time.

Fleurette looked up at the sky, there was not a single star.

– Where is the stars?

– What?

She realized that they probably don’t have stars in this world.

– Look Fleur, if you don’t want to tell me it’s okay.

– No, no, I will tell you. They learned me things about this world and educated me things that no one had mention for me. Then Lord Wonwoo even discovered my second power, I mean, what it really was. I also felt really hit when you told me that I always used other to get away. That I never fight with my own power so I decided to train on that. To be better at using my power.

– I’m sorry, if I knew that you would been reacting like that I would never told you that.

– It’s okay. What have been happening here? And don’t say nothing! Like the masquerade ball, what is the thing with that?

Seungkwan let out a small laugh.

– Hoshi didn’t speak so much when you was gone. He zoned out a lot. He was also seen a lot with Jeonghan. Vernon have been flirting around with that girl you saw today. He always ask me about what to do.

– I see, so you must had a lot of experience since he ask you.

– Not that much! I just tell him the most obvious things.

– Ah. I get it. And the others? Minghao and Woozi?

– Minghao have been doing his thing he normal did before you left. Same thing goes for Woozi.

– And for you?

– I have studying more. Worked more on my homework I guess.

– That’s great! I’m so proud over you!

Seungkwan looked away while he smiled for himself.

– And the ball?

– You go there, dance and at midnight there will be the final dance. Also called the lovers dance. Before, you can dance around freely, but at the lovers dance there is a myth that says, the one you share that lovers dance with will be your partner for life. Either as rivals, best friend or as…

– …or as a couple?
– Yeah…

– So have you asked someone yet? Maybe someone from your class? The girls in your class are adorable and cute.

– Haha, yeah, there are some cute ones in my class, but I really just want to go with one special girl.

– Who? Tell me! I want to know!

– I’m not going to ask her because I know she is going to say no to me.

– But you must try Seungkwan! Maybe she likes you too!

Seungkwan sighed. Was she really that slow? Didn’t she get that he meant her? He wanted to ask her.

– Oh, if your mask fall off before midnight it will bring bad luck.

– WHAT? I really need to be careful then! By the way, when are the dancing classes for the ball or do you dance your own dance?

– It’s a dance you learn when you are young.

– Oh I see… So everyone knows the dance already?

– Yepp.

– I guess I will go there with no one and just sit at the side. I don’t want to make me look dumb. Haha!

– Oh you don’t know the dance, right?

– Bingo!

Seungkwan looked down on his hands.

– IfyouwantIcanteachyou.

– Can you say it more clear? I didn’t catch that.

Seungkwan took a deep breath.

– I can teach you if you want. Not that I’m great or anything. Just as friends. Nothing more.

– So sweet of you! Yes. Yes, please teach me, but one problem, we have no music to dance to.

– You are speaking with a fairy. This is my thing.

Seungkwan took out a small brown bag he was carrying around his belt.

– This my lady is magic. Fairy magic. Only used for special moments for special people.

Seungkwan raised up before he reached his hand out for Fleurette.

– Does my lady want to make me the favor and dance with me.

– Yes, sir. I would love to.

Seungkwan helped Fleurette up and then he throw his brown bag in the air over them. It was like mother earth was singing for them. Seungkwan held Fleurettes waist.

– Put your hand on my shoulder.

Fleurette followed his lead when he start to move. They had the eye contact that couldn’t be broken.

– Seungkwan?

– Yes dear?

Fleurette let out a small giggle.

– Promise you will ask that girl in mind about the lovers dance. I want to see you try your best, and wouldn’t it be wonderful if she said yes? Don’t give up on her.

– If you promise to be more honest with me.

– Oh, okay… But what if you won’t trust me?
– I will always trust you.

– Okay.

Fleurette leaned her head on Seungkwans shoulder. Then she whispered so only he could hear it.

– Fleurette.

– What did you say?

Fleurette stop dancing and was facing Seungkwan.

– My real name is Fleurette.