Lucky paw

Be(lie)ve


At lunch Fleurette was eating outside with Hoshi. They found a park bench that no one was sitting on. 

– Are you glad to be back?

– Yeah, I missed you guys when I was gone. So do you have any facts about school to share? 

– School is pretty much the same. Seungkwan have gotten less obsessed to become like Vernon.

– I see! That must be good for Vernon.

– Yeah I guess so.

– How did he even start to speak to, you know, that girl, what was her name again…

– You mean Emily?

– Yes! They are so cute together!

– Some guys was calling her by names and Vernon learn them a lesson. After that they start talking more with each other.

– That is adorable!

– I guess so.

– Hoshi… You haven’t done anything to flirt with me during our lunch brake. I’m surprised, but I’m glad that you respect my wish.

– I will do anything for you. Oh! Look! I brought your favorite!

Hoshi open his box he had with him. Inside was strawberries.

– You are too kind! Is this really for me?

– Yes, if you promise the first dance with me.

Fleurette rolled her eyes but let out a small giggle. 

– You sure know how to get things your way. Deal.

– Open your mouth.

Hoshi fed Fleurette. Fleurette was used to Hoshi liked to feed her.

– Who’s there?

Fleurette looked at Hoshi who was looking over at the forest. 

– Congratulation, you are getting better at that.

Jun came out from the forest.

– Calm down, I’m not here to fight, I just have some things to say to the girl next to you.

Fleurette felt confused. Why was Jun here?

– Lord Wonwoo want you back.

– I’m not sharing her with you guys. 
Hoshi was standing up and seemed bigger.

– Like I said, I came here to talk.
Jun looked over at Fleurette.

– What does the lady say?
– Why now? Can’t he come here by himself?

– He doesn’t want other to hear.

– Oh…

– Also, he and Joshua bought you a dress to the ball.

– They did what?!
Next second Minghao came flying throw the air and knock down Jun. Minghao put on strange looking handcuffs on Jun.

– WHAT THE HELL MINGHAO?

Jeonghan came walking towards Fleurette and Hoshi.

– I’m sorry Jun but I won’t give her to Wonwoo. She have… Powers like no one else… Powers that I can’t slip throw my hands…

Jeonghan went over to Fleurette. He looked at her while he put some pice of her hair behind her ear.

– I thought I recognized you. You truly do look like your mother.

Fleurette couldn’t believe what she heard. She thought it was just a trick.

– I won’t fall for that. Hoshi, let’s go. 

– Hoshi, can you put the handcuff on her?

Fleurette looked at Jeonghan, next second Hoshi took her wrists and handcuffed them. Fleurette tried to use her power but it didn’t work. Jeonghan adjusted himself so he was in the same height as Fleurette before he talked.

– You see, your power doesn’t work with these handcuffs. 

– My lord, I must apologize for my sins.

– Wha-

Fleurette smashed her head into Jeonghans and then jumped up for kick down Hoshi. She looked over at Jun and Minghao. Minghao was gone.

– Get down!

Jun shouted and jumped over Fleurette. With his hand behind his back he tried to fight Minghao.

– Run!

Fleurette start to run towards Wonwoos castle in the dark forest. She heard someone behind her. She kept running until she didn’t hear anyone behind her anymore. She kept walking for other few minutes until she saw the new student sitting alone in front of her. He was holding a sharp stick that he stabbed a dead rabbit. She was scared but tried play it cool.

– I guess someone is desperate after good luck. 

The boy, or as we know him as, Mingming, start to laugh hysterical. Then he calm down a little.

– You should see your face! Try to act all cool but are just scared, just as your friend was right before I killed him. 

Mingming was standing up and start walk in circles around Fleurette.

– You can’t use any of your powers and your hands had cuffed. Are you sure that you doesn’t want to borrow the paws of your friend?

– You piece of ! I would have snap your neck by now without a second thought if I could use my hands!

– Calm down now Fleurette.

Fleurette knew that voice. She sighed.

– Just tell me what you want. 

– I want you to wear the dress that is already waiting for you in your room at the ball and that you dance the last dance with me. 

The voice was right behind her. Whispering into her ears this time.

– The lovers dance.