Magical Beginning

Be(lie)ve

— Mom! This is boring! They all are just selling old useless things!
— Fleurette! Don’t say that! If you say things like that you will get cursed by all the magic things that they are selling.
— Magic is my middle-name!

 

Fleurette was an 18 years old girl who was not a fan of the flea market, and neither did she believe in magic. Her mom whoever believed in those things. In fact, all the story she had told her daughter before Flourette went to sleep when she was younger almost seem true. How perfect she could describe the big castles, the green forest with the beautiful creature. The smell of everything. The taste of the food there. Her mom was like the queen of fantasy. Now Fleurette was older she didn’t believe those storys anymore. It was so rubbish she thought.

Today was a special day. It was Fleurette birthday. The day she turned 18. Her mom acted different then she had done at her other birthdays. She looked more stressed then she ever had done before.
Fleurette looked around until she saw a music box. It was black wood with white birds painted on it. She spin around the music box before she opened it. An old woman who was selling the item saw what was happening.
– Pay for that before you use it! Normal blooded people know nothing about respect.

Fleurette didn’t understand what the old woman meant by ”normal blooded” but she didn’t care. She asked for the prize, and payed for it. After that she opened the box, but when she opened it she felt like a needle sticked her. She dropped the box and it felt to the ground. It was glowed for just a second and then music played while the ballerina in the box was spinning. The ballerina had rabbit ears with a fluffy ball on her back. The dress was changing color. In the box was also a silver ankle bracelet. Fleurette picked it up. It was then she realize that her finger was bleeding. The pearl on the ankle bracelet change color. It turned into purple. However, Fleurettes mother saw the last part, what just had happened. She knew what just had happened. It was this she had hope was not going to happen to her daughter. She was just going to ask the old woman what she was doing there, but to her surprise, the woman was gone. Everything had gone wrong just on that day that was the most important day.

– Mom, the ankel bracelet wont go off! The mom looked at her daughter. She tried to take off the ankel bracelet but it didn’t work. The mom looked her daughter in her eyes. Tears start to fill her eyes.
– Listen to me carefully! Don’t let anyone know who you are! Don’t trust anyone! Eat well and stay safe.
– What are you talking about mom? Stop joking around!
– Do you remember those stories I told you when you was younger?
Fleurette could still remember them like yesterday because she really liked those stories. It was her secret. She loved them but now she couldn’t understand what her mother meant. Suddenly everything stopped. Everyone seemed frozen. She could hear a male talking behind her.

– Seems we have a girl this time. Don’t worry, I will take you under my wings. I will show you everything in our world.
Fleurette start to run away from the blond haired guy. She looked back to her surprise see that the guy wasn’t there anymore.
– What the…
She suddenly bumped in to something hard. It was the blond guy.
– Take it easy girl. I’m not going to bite you! But I know a guy that would love to do that thou…
Fleurette tried to run from him again. This time something felt different. Everything got bigger. She kept running for her life. This must be a dream, she thought. To her surprise stems from flowers was twisted around her and she couldn’t move.
– You are hopeless. I told you to wait for me.
A pink haired guy picked her up. But he was large, huge GIGANTIC! He was wearing a big hat that look like one of those people would wear when they were dressing up as witches at halloween.

– Can you put me down?! Who are you?! Why am I the only normal person moving here? Why did the other people stop moving? What did the blond idiot mean by that he knew someone that want to bite me?! The pink haired guy sighed.
– I don’t speak rabbit. Hoshi, look what you did! It’s all because of you! You take the music box and take us back to Seungcheol.
The blond guy sighed. He disappeared but was back within two seconds. The blond guy seemed also to suddenly have got bigger. He was also a gigantic human shape. Even taller then the pink haired guy.
– Woozi, can I touch the…
– DO YOUR WORK NOW HOSHI!
And with that they where no longer in that world. All the human was back and Fleurettes mom could move again. She knew what just had happened and she couldn’t do anything. Now it was to late. It was this she had fear for the hole day. It was this she had fear for 18 years.