Animal in the bed

Be(lie)ve

The next day Fleurette woke up. She was in a small room. She walked down to the kitchen. One of the places she had memorized during her short time there.
She took those things that she remembered her mother have told her about. That food that tasted good of course. Her mother had describing the awful ones too. 
After that she went to search for the library. On her way she found a room with a cute white little balcony. She went out on the balcony. A deep breath and she suddenly start to remember what happened yesterday.

– Seungkwan had right. I’m useless alone. I will learn me everything I need to know here so I can go back and make sure that he never will doubt me that I can’t do anything. I should also start to learn how to fight. Next time I want to save him… Him and Hoshi… Hoshi… 


Fleurette saw a small bird sitting on a tree. It was whistling on a melody. Fleurette tried to copy that same melody. The bird looked at her and sang the same song. She answered with the same one. It flew over and landed next to her. It changed the melody this time, and Fleurette copy it and whistled the same back.


– Are you hitting on that bird?

Fleurette turned around. There was Joshua. He went over to Fleurette.

– This bird is one of my best friends.

He held out his hand and the bird jumped into it and sang for him. Joshua was so beautiful and cute.

– So with your power, have you ever thought about having a disney movie about you? You know, that you can be the typical disney princess that speaks to animal.

Joshua looked at her like if she was a weirdo.

– What have you been drinking or eating? Did anyone give you a failed potion?

Fleurette realized that he wasn’t from her world.

– Just forget it, it’s a joke from my world.

– ah I see…

The silent gave out and awkward feeling between them.
 Joshua turned around so his back was against the balcony rail. He looked over at Fleurette. 

– You seem to like birds.

– They are cute.

– And so are rabbits.

Fleurette hadn’t noticed anything but suddenly he was next to her. He let the bird fly away before his eyes went back to Fleurette.

– Joshua?

– Yes my lady?

Fleurette looked away. She tried to hide her red cheeks with her hair.

– Why did you follow Wonwoo?

–The animals told me the truth.

– Oh, I see. Seems obvious now when you say it.

–What is your dangerous power that made you wear the black uniform?

– Uhm… Seungcheol, if you remember him?

– Of course I do.

– Well he told me that I could turn into anything, and rabbit, but I don’t think he is right about that… But yeah, because of his guess about my second power I wear black.

– Oh really? So what do you think your second power is?



– Joshua, you may leave now. I have things do discuss with this young woman.

Joshua nodded and leaved Fleurette at the balcony with Wonwoo.

– Mingyu told about yesterday and I’m so sorry that they reacted like they did.

He gave Fleurette a back-hug.

– Fairies are very emotional, specially that fact that they often goes after the strongest emotion they feel at the moment.

Fleurette looked over at her shoulders to meet Wonwoos eyes.

– How do you know all this?

– I read a lot.

Fleurette let out a small laugh.


– So did you and Mingyu share the same bed?

– Oh did you hear us this morning?

Fleurettes face went blank.

– I’m just kidding with you. We didn’t do anything like that this morning.

Fleurette let out a sigh.

– But I wouldn’t mind a three-some. You know, he is kind of the animal in the bed.

Fleurette went blank again.

– It’s to easy and funny to tease you like this. 

Wonwoo start to laugh for himself.


– But serious, when did Mingyu tell you?

– Before he went to bed he told me everything. And didn’t you just say to Joshua that you had some other kind of power also?

– Yes I did.

– Would you like to share your thoughts?

– If you tell me how you made your marks heal so fast when you ate from my neck.

– you mean like this?

Wonwoo bite Fleurettes neck, then he put his hand over his marks and it was gone.

– You see, except that I’m a vampire I can also heal people. Now your turn.

Wonwoo turned Fleurette around so he could see her face.

– I think I can copy others power.