Fleur

Be(lie)ve

– My name is Fleur.
– Wait, like Floor? The thing you walk on?
– No! Fleur, F-L-E-U-R.
Seungkwan gave her his judging face before he turned around and look at the third-wheel Seungcheol. Seungkwan reach out his hand.
– That you didn’t plan to send anyone to show her room until she came here. Sometimes I wonder why Jeonghan chose you to work here.
– Hey! Don’t you dare talk to me like that! Suddenly Seungcheol start to grow. Or was it just Fleurette who turned into a rabbit again? She looked at her hands. This time it wasn’t her.
– I’m sorry! I’m Sorry! I’ll show Fleur her room!
Seungkwan took the music box from the table, the keys that Seungcheol had placed next to the music box and Fleurettes hand. When they where at the door Seungkwan turned back.
– Your flowers doesn’t match in well with the room. Then he closed the door and you could hear something made of porcelain was thrown at the door the very next second.
– So tell me FLEUR, what is your favorite flower?
– I don’t know… But I have two question…
– Ah, just ask me anything!
– If you are a fairy, where is your wings? And why are you taller then me? Shouldn’t fairy be small and tiny? My next question is, what the hell happened with Mr Seungcheol? Why did he start grow?
– First of all, that was way more then just ”two question”. But I’ll answer all of those question over a dinner.


Vernon woke up and scratch the back of his head. The class was over for today it seemed.
– Hey, Vernon! Seungcheol called for you to take care of the new student but Seungkwan jumped in for you so you could sleep.
Vernon walked to the guy who said that from the other side of the classroom.
– He. Did. What?
– He took your job.
–That pice of ! How many times is he going to do this? First calling himself Boonon and now this? I swear…
Vernon went right to the office. When he opened the door he saw that Seungcheol was trying to calm down and not turn into a giant. He knew that only one idiot could be behind this.
– Sir, where is he?
Seungcheol looked over at Vernon.
– Room 444.
–Thank you sir. Vernon start to run.


– A dinner?
– Yes, a dinner, but first we also need to do some shopping.
Seungkwan looked at Fleurettes clothes with his judging expression.
– If you keep giving me those stares I will start calling you Tinkerbell.
– WHAT?! YOU KNOW ABOUT HER?
– Um… I only heard about a Tinkerbell that lived with this boy named Peter Pan.
– Yes! That Tinkerbell is the Queen for all the fairies.
– For real? Oh I would like to meet her one day.
Fleurette was looking up and seemed like she was in another world. Seungkwan who was walking next to her, looked at her and admired her appearance and how she seemed so interested in his type of creatures. When Fleurette looked back at Seungkwan, she gave him a warmly smile that made Seungkwan heart beat faster. He looked away from the girl and cleared his throat.
– So, what do you say about dinner?

– Oh! Seungkwan, I never thought you would ask! Yes! And please show me the power of your pixie-dust can do.
Both Fleurette and Seungkwan looked behind them. It was Hoshi and Woozi. Seungkwan got so embarrassed and red.
– Don’t you have anything better to…
The poor little Seungkwan got pushed away from Hoshi who put his arm over Fleurette.
– You know, if I was you, I wouldn’t go for a date alone with him. What do you say about to eat dinner with all of us! It’s a win-win situation!
Woozi sighed. He felt bad for the new girl.
– Give her some space before asking her out. She have just got here and you are all attacking her.
– Don’t worry, you are also invited to the dinner.

When they was going to turn right for the last time to find the right room they saw someone else outside Fleurettes room. Seungkwan tried to hide behind Woozi.
– Is this the new student that I was suppose to take care of? If so you can go, I’ll take over from now.
Vernon noticed Seungkwan who was behind Woozi.
– Seungkwan? Do you want me to send my girl on you next time YOU oversleep?
– I’m sorry.
– I couldn’t hear you.
– I’M SORRY, OKAY?! But hey, you look better now with some sleep! So handsome!
– Just give me her things.
Seungkwan gave Vernon the music box and the key. After that he looked at Fleurette.
– If you have any trouble you can always come to me.
Hoshi took away his arm from Fleurette.
– Don’t forget the dinner tonight! He said while he gave her a wink. After that they where all gone, except Vernon.
– My name is Vernon, what is your name?
– Fleur.
– Okay.
Vernon opened Fleurettes new room. Vernon seemed to be so calm and relaxed. This made Fleurette very happy because she was so tiered. When she went inside her room it was small and nothing much there. A bed, a table with a chair. Two windows. She wasn’t the type who complained a lot but she thought that this was to little. Was the school broke? And like if Vernon knew what she was thinking on he answered her question.
– You have to work or sell thing to get money so you can buy things. Or you can make it to the top three students in school to get money. There are two category. First one is good grades, being the smartest here. Woozi is one of them. The other category is best behavior. Seungkwan is sadly one of the top three. Almost all the teachers loves him. Only Seungcheol have something against him. I understand why. The dinner is at seven. You have a map on the table over school so you can find your way there.
Vernon took out a whistle from his pocket and gave it to Fleurette.
– Just blow on it and I’ll be there within seconds.
– Thank you. I think I will take a nap for now. See you later.
– Good bye Fleur.

After that Vernon took out a golden whistle from his neckles that was hidden under his shirt. He blow in that but it made no sound that Fleurette could hear. Suddenly  she could hear something outside. Vernon opened one of the windows. He looked back at Fleurette. He gave her a smile before he jumped out. Fleurette ran to the window to see a dragon had caught Vernon and he was now flying on the huge black dragon. She sighed and calmed down over the chock. She thought Vernon was going to die for some seconds. After that she looked at the map. She realized her room was at the other part from the dining hall.
– Well well, I guess I’ll take care of that later.
She lied down in the bed and dozed off.