The other side

Be(lie)ve

The sound of thunder could be heard clearly. All the students could hear a laugh but no one saw anything. Fleurettes rabbit ears grow out and she could hear how someone was walking towards her. Suddenly the big doors to the dining hall was opening. Or it sounded like that.
– Leave my students alone!
It was Seungcheol. He sounded angry. Another laugh was heard.
– Why don’t you share? We just want a look at the new student. Try her out.
– You have already done that once.
Minghao spoke back to the voice. Fleurette could hear the sound of paws walking towards her. She was ready to start run any moment but she felt how someone grabbed her hand. Suddenly she was in a different room where the lights was on.
– I’m sorry to bring you to my room but it was the first place I could think about.
Fleurette recognize this room as the same room from when she had the weird day-dream when Hoshi had been hit and was yelling.
– Hoshi! We need to leave! You will get hit!
Hoshi looked at Fleurette like if she was crazy.
– Why do you speak like that Flow? No one can-
The light went off and then the light was back but in a red color. Hoshi was standing in front of Fleurette in a protective position. Suddenly a fire was around them and a boy was standing in front of them. Suddenly the white wolf that Fleurette had been chased by last week was biting Hoshis arm. In the next second the boy in front of them punch Hoshi. Hoshi start to punch the wolf and kick it. After that he felt on his lips. He was bleeding. Hoshi looked back at Fleurette. How did she know this would happen? Another punch and Hoshi was pissed.
– Leave the girl alone!
Hoshi start to teleport himself everywhere in the room. He punch the brown haired boy who had punch him earlier. The wolf start slowly walking towards Fleurette. She start to take small step back.
– Hoshi!
Hoshi looked over at Fleurette when he felt something warm. He realized his shirt was on fire and took it off. When the shirt was gone he saw himself on a grass field, all alone. He was standing there for some seconds before he fell on his knees. He punch the ground and screamed. He had failed to protect his friend. Would he ever forgive himself? Then he was back in his room with Woozi next too him holding one of his potions.
– I failed.


Fleurette was riding on the big white wolf while the brown haired boy with fire power was holding her.
– We don’t want to hurt you, we just want to know what ability you have. You must be special if you have the black student uniform.
– Well if you are going check my abilities, I have to disappoint-
Fleurette was standing in a forest and saw herself and Seungkwan walk next to each other. They both were laughing when Seungkwan suddenly stopped and looking at her. Did he see her?
– Let’s go down to the pond. The pond is always the safest place!


Fleurette was back to reality. She looked around. She was laying on a couch. It was a big grey room. The drape at the walls was red. there was a fireplace in the room. Fleurette raised up and walked up the stairs. She walk in the corridor when she saw big paintings. There was one with a family and a young boy on it. The boy was happy. The next painting was on a guy that looked like he was in her age, but he was paler.
– Is this the girl I heard a lot about?
Fleurette felt a hand on each of her shoulders. She didn’t dare to look who it was.
– Tell me what you think about this painting. I want to know.
– The eyes… I don’t know… The eyes… It’s like he… I can’t describe it. His skin… Haha it is like he is dead or something... It is so pale!
Fleurette heard a dark raspy voice spoke softly next to her ear.
– Are you scared?
Fleurette was scared but as the same time she felt attracted by the way how gently he treated her.
– Just say what you want.
– I want to know why they let a rabbit wear black. Black stand for death. It’s the same color I’m wearing on my suit. Look.
She could see an arm on her right side. He was wearing a black suit.
– Do you kill people?
– No, I might however bite people… You know to taste them a little…
Fleurette froze up. Was it a vampire behind her? Her heart start to beat faster as she felt nervous. The male behind her let out a small laugh.
– I taste people, I don’t kill them.
He let his finger on his left hand slowly touch Fleurettes neck.
– My name is Wonwoo and I’m the ruler here.
– I-Isn’t lord Jeunghan the ruler?
She felt how the vampire behind her held her shoulders in a tight grip.
– Don’t you ever speak about him like a ”lord”. He is the opposite. He is the true killer!
Fleurette turned around to meet the male from the painting, alive, in front of her. His eyes was dark and his skin was pale as snow. He had a scary dominating aura. Wonwoo sighed and let his arms fall down.
– I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to scare you. Come, follow me. I have something to show you.