The Rabbit

Be(lie)ve

They where in a big room. The walls was white and everything seemed so familiar. It reminded Fleurette about her moms stories. Except the fact that everything seemed much bigger. Hoshi placed the music box on the table that Seungcheol was doing some paperworks on.

  – We got the fresh meat without meeting the others, but next time you should send someone else because I’m done working with this idiot.
– Hey! Who do you call idiot?
– The guy who seem to be so blond out side as much on the inside.
– Well at least Alexandra like guys with blond hair! I mean, does she even know your name?
Next second Woozi throw Fleurette to Seungcheol before throwing himself over Hoshi. Both of the boys punch each other real hard.
– If you guys are going to fight, do it outside!
– Of course boss!
Hoshi smirked while he was looking at Woozi and after that they where both gone. Seungcheol put down Fleurette on the table and looked at her.
– What do we have here? Hm… Except the power to turn into a rabbit, do you have any other things you can do?
Fleurette didn’t know what the man was talking about.
– Excuse me? Do I look like a rabbit to you? I’m a human! Look! I even have thumbs… Wait what is this?
Fleurette start to look at herself. She had fur and tiny cute paws. She touched her head. Her ears was longer than normal. Well she thought she suddenly heard everything much clearer and louder, but never thought more on that. When Fleurette looked at her back to discover her fluff little tail she lost it.
– WHAT IS THIS? WHY AM I FLUFFY? MY BACK! MY BACK! IT’S  A BALL OF FLUFF.
– Calm down. You will sooner or later…
Suddenly there wasn’t a small rabbit on the table, it was Fleurette back into her human form. She looked at her hands.
–MY THUMBS ARE BACK! THANKS YOU!
She bowed to Seungcheol.
– Calm down girl. I didn’t do anything and if you now could please get of the table and take a seat.
Fleurette did as she had been told and sit down at the chair. Seungcheol took the music box and opened it. His eyes got big and closed the music box at once.
– Never show anyone what’s inside your music box. The thing with the ballerina having rabbit ears and tail is because of your rabbit power, but the thing with her dress changing colors mean that you can change to anything and that can be bad if wrong people know about this.
– But why does it show that I can change to anything, but also to a rabbit? Isn’t it easier to just put those two together.
– About that, I’m not sure myself. I will look it up for you. Now I was planning to let the boys show you your room but they seem to do their business right now… Seungcheol took out a microphone and pressed a gren button before he spoke.
– Vernon is needed at the office. New student here.

– And I said, how does it go? As usual or good?
A group of boys and girls where talking, or in this case it was a boy called Seungkwan who told jokes to make everyone happy. He was always the kid that tried to be all the teachers favorite kid. Sometimes he even bragged about that infront of his friends. This time, he wouldn’t shine so much because some seconds later after he told his horrible joke they could hear Seungcheol was going to speak and they all got quiet. It wasn’t so often he spoke so everyone in school could hear him.
– Vernon is needed at the office. New student here.
Vernon was sleeping on his bench in the same classroom as Seungkwan was with his group of friend. Seungkwan smirked to himself before he told the others.
– When he wake up you can tell him that I covered for his beauty sleep. He needs it.

A few minutes later and someone was knocking at the door to the room Seungcheol and Fleurette was in.
– Since when did you knock Vernon? Just get in here.
The door opened and a boy with a charming smile and brown hair came in.
– I’m sorry but Vernon had other things to do so I cover for him this time.
Seungcheol sighed because he know that this wan’t the case.
– Sure sure, whatever you say. Take… HEY! Do you even listen?
Seungkwan was approaching Fleurette.
– Hi, please let me introduce myself. I’m Seungkwan and I’m a fairy. My mom told me to bring home beautiful flowers. I guess I should take you home.
He pressed his lips on Fleurettes hand while he bowed down. Fleurette start to blush and looked away from Seungkwan. When Seungkwan looked up and saw that the new girl was blushing he smiled even more. If that even was possible.
– I bet your name must be beautiful as you are.
– Oh gosh, stop it, you are to much. I’m not that beautiful. My name is…
She remember what her mother had told her about not letting people know who she was. She was in a new world so why not just go for a new name? Or at least a nickname maybe? Fleurette looked Seungkwan in his eyes.
– My name is…