Future

Be(lie)ve

The first day in class. Nervously in her white student uniform. Fleurette was going to open the door when she heard some one calling from the inside.
– New student, don’t be shy and just get in here and introduce yourself.
Fleurette opened the door. She was surprised. How did the teacher know that she was there? When she opened the door she saw her teacher at the border. Black hair that was in a pretty bun. The teacher was wearing a black/read dress with a hat like those typical wizards wear. Her nail was painted in red. Fleurette was taken by her teachers beauty.
– My name is Fatin.
She stood up and walked towards Fleurette. With a threat in her voice she start to inform Fleurette in front of every one in the class. This was the best part for the students when it was a new student in class.
– Let’s be clear here. I’m the teacher and you are just a student. If you are late you will be punished.
Fleurette took a step back. The teacher was scary.
– I see that you will be a bothersome kid. You will start something big. A war.
The teachers deep dark brown eyes had turned into extremely light-blue eyes. Fatin took a grip of Fleurettes wrist and looked at her hand.
– You will bring death. You will steal. You will be tricked.
Fatins grip started to hurt Fleurette. She was starting to bleed at her wrist because of Fatins sharp nails that was borrowed in her skin.
– Stop it! It hurts!
– You have put us all in a big danger. You should never have come here in first place. You shall get marked.
Fatin took her hand that was free and took out a small sharp stone from her sleeves. She cut Fleurettes arm and tapped her finger on the blood that start to run from the scar. Fatins finger that was covered in blood start to go for Fleurettes forehead.

Suddenly Fleurettes was pushed back. It was Minghao that had pushed her and was holding the teachers both arms. Next second Woozi was standing next to Minghao and start to mumbling something in a language Fleurette never had heard before. Woozi forced Fatin to drink a blue elixir. When Fatin was back to normal she looked the the boys.
– Where is the new student?
Both Woozi and Minghao turned around. The door was open and Fleurette was gone.


Fleurette was running at the corridor. After a while she found the bathroom. She went in and looked at herself in the mirror. She had been sweating. Fleurette start to wash her arm and clean her forehead. She leaved the bathroom and was still chocked. Outside the bathroom was Hoshi talking with some guys.
– Hey Flow!
– You know her?
– Of course! Flow! Flow…? Okay I get it, FLEUR. I just thought Flow was a good nick-name for you.
Fleurette looked at Hoshi with a blank face.
– You look pale. Are you alright?
Hoshi Jumped down from the window and placed his hand on her forehead. At the same time Fleurette was in a another place. She could see Hoshi angry, screaming at someone. She didn’t recognize the room. He looked scary when he was angry. He was bleeding at his lips. Had someone hurt him?
– Fleur! HEY! Stop spacing out like that, you are giving me the creeps!
Fleurette was back and saw the real Hoshi who was shaking her. She start to breath fast while she stumble back.
– Fleur? What is it?

 Fatin came with Woozi and Minghao behind her. Fleurette turned into a rabbit ready to run away but Minghao catch her. He held her safe in his arm.
– She is normal now. You can relax.
He said in a calm voice while he Fleurettes back.
– I’m sorry that I scared you like this. I didn’t mean it to turn out like this. I’ll go and inform Jeunghan about this right away. Take care of her.
Fatin leaved them and Fleurette turned back to a human. Hoshi told his friends to leave, that he would meet them up later. Woozi looked worried at Flourette. He gave her a orange colored elixir.
– This will make you feel better.
Fleurette drank it. Soon she felt okay again. The elixir felt so warm and calm, just like the sun and sunset together.