Hide and Seek

Be(lie)ve

– Lord Wonwoo told me what you made him do.

– And what was that?

– I will tell you, if you promise to never make my friends do things for you.

Jeonghan went closer Fleurette and looked down her with a death glare.

– Are you trying to give ME orders? Don’t forget your place.

– And you shouldn’t forget about yours.

Jeonghan turned around and start to walk around in her room.

– My place?

Jeonghan let out a small cold laugh.

– Do you even know what I can do? Do you know about my power?

Fleurette wanted to spit the same question back at him, but it could also be better for her if Jeonghan didn’t have any knowledge of her stealing power.


– I may not.

Jeonghan locked the door. Fleurette looked over at the bed where Hoshi was sleeping.

– Stop right there.

Jeonghan stopped for a moment before he gave Fleurette a teasing smirk and kept slowly walk closer to her.

– Don’t come closer.

He kept walking.

– Samuel.

Jeonghan stopped.

– You made Jun kill Samuel.

– And who was Samuel?

– Who he was? Wasn’t he a student here?

– Oh, so he didn’t tell you everything.

– Maybe not, but I guess he didn’t lie about what he did tell me thou.

– That’s true my dear.

Fleurette saw Hoshi was waking up.

– Sharing bed with someone huh?

Fleurette felt the panic.

– I take that as an yes. The question is only who it is, and how you made that person become invisible.

Fleurette saw how Hoshi was sitting on the bed quiet and looking at her and Jeonghan.

– I think you should leave before I start screaming. It would look bad if they noticed that the ruler has locked himself in a bedroom with a girl who is one of the students.

– Scream as much as you want, but if you do that I shall show no mercy to you or the person on the bed.

Jeonghan walked towards the bed. Fleurette pushed Jeonghan down before she took Hoshis hand and they were gone. Jeonghan turned around to see that no one was there. He went to the door. It was still locked. He locked it up before he went to the dungeons. He called after one of his secret students that was under his control.

– Mingming, seal the new student, Fleur, mouth and also her friend that was with her. Tell me later the name of that student.

Jeonghan open the door for Mingming. He gave Mingming a blue student uniform. Two seconds and Mingming was gone.





Fleurette and Hoshi was at the dining hall. Before Hoshi said anything Fleurette pointed at an empty table. Hoshi walked over to the table and took a seat while Fleurette took breakfast for Hoshi and herself. She then took a seat facing him. 

– What the hell did you do to Lord Jeonghan?

– Wait what? What I did? ME?

– Yeah, why did you make him so angry? There have only been one other person who went against Lord Jeonghan, and he isn’t in this school anymore. Obviously you must have done something.

Fleurette took a deep breath to keep down her anger.

– I guess you are talking about Lord Wonwoo.

– So now he even start calling himself a lord?

Hoshi laughed and Fleurettes anger grow even more.

– Tell me more about Wonwoo. Did he made you also his cleaner, his maid, or what? 

The room was filled with students eating. Fleurette didn’t want to get dramatic and make a big scene. She ate her food and tried to focus on her breakfast.

– Oh, common, are you angry now? Flow, you leaved me here for a month! I should be angry at you!

– Take Woozis crush when you knew he liked her. Now trying act like I’m all yours. That you can’t live without me. Don’t you see? YOU LIVED BEFORE YOU EVEN KNOW ABOUT ME. WHAT IS MY REAL NAME?

Fleurette was standing up and felt how everyone was looking at her.

– Your name is Fleur. Your hair smells like lavender. You don’t like to eat trusium, you know the blue thing. You love those red things from your world. Why don't YOU see? I love you more then anyone else. You are the reason for my happiness, as well as you are the reason for my pain.

Hoshi was standing up and pulled Fleurettes head to his. He kissed her. Everyone in the dining hall was looking at them.




– Are they the big couple in the school or why is everyone looking?

Seungkwan looked to his left to see a new student in a blue school uniform. 

– That my friend is my crush, Fleur, who is getting kissed by one of the ladies man in school, Hoshi.

– Does she know that you love her?

– No… I haven’t told her that yet… I don’t deserve her. I had never told her how wonderful she is. Hoshi have told her how he adores her. He even went to her world to get her something for her. If you excuse me, I have to do homework now. My name is Seungkwan, what is your name?

– My name is Mingming. Nice to meet you.