Pain

Be(lie)ve

Wonwoo bite his arm so he started to bleed.

– Copy my power and heal me.

– I don’t know how to do it…

– But why do you think you can copy powers then?

– Teacher Fatin, who can see the future, she went berserk when she looked into my future. I got so scared and she started to hurt me, all I wanted was her to stop that. Ever since that I sometimes can see into the future. I can’t control that.

Wonwoos smile on his face disappeared and he looked serious now. 


– Copy my power now!

– I don’t know how I did that before.

– HEAL ME.

– I DON’T KNOW HOW.

– FINE. If you don’t want to heal MY wounds, how about we put you under pressure.

– What ever you plan to do so please don’t. I beg you Wonwoo! PLEASE! I can try to heal you!

Fleurette grabbed his arm and held her hand over his wounds. Nothing happened. 

– JOSHUA!


Joshua was there within seconds.

– Why so angry my lord?

Joshua had a warm smile. That made Fleurette feel a little better.

– Call over one of your friends!

– Why?

– We need Fleur to learn how to use her power.

– Oh I see. 
Joshua start to whistling and the bird from earlier came. Joshua talked to the bird and the bird nodded before it flew over to Wonwoos arm.

– If you don’t want to heal me, will you save this bird?

Wonwoo held the bird in a tight grip. He broke one of the wings of the bird.

– STOP THAT! PLEASE!

– WHAT THE HELL MY LORD? HEAL IT RIGHT NOW!

Wonwoo looked with a cold face at Joshua who's eyes was watering. 

– MINGYU!


Mingyu was there.

– Make sure that Joshua doesn’t disturb me. 

Mingyu held Joshua so he couldn’t do anything.

Wonwoo looked at Fleurette. She was so scared of Wonwoo right now. How he showed no mercy at all.

–Heal it or see it die.

Wonwoo start to pick off feathers from the bird while Joshua was screaming. Jun, Seokmin and Dino came to see what was happening.

– STOP IT WONWOO! YOU ARE OUT OF YOUR MIND!

– THEN HEAL IT!

He then broke the other wing of the little bird. Fleurette slapped Wonwoo and suddenly Wonwoo stopped. Fleurette took the bird from him and started to apologize to the bird while she was crying. She the bird with the feathers it still had. Some seconds later the feathers grow back and the wings was healed. Wonwoo tried to heal is own wounds on his arms but it took way longer time to heal then it usually did for him.


The tiny bird flow away as fast it could when it was healed.


– You are a monster! A cold hearted man that doesn’t deserve to be loved!

Fleurette shouted to Wonwoo while she start to walk away.

– Mingyu, I will be working in my office, make sure that no one disturb me.

Then Wonwoo was gone.



Fleurette spend the hole day in her room. Refuse to eat anything.




The next day Fleurette woke up and her stomach start to screaming after food. She remembered what Wonwoo had done yesterday. She went to the library and start to read about the books about the school and the magic world. She also tried to make some potions. 

At lunch Dino came with food for Fleurette. 

– Hey kid, I’m not going to eat anything from here.

– I’m not a kid! I’m Dino!

– Okay Dino, but still, I’m not hungry.

Fleurettes stomach screamed after food.

– You really are the worst liar I have ever met.

– Betrayed by my stomach.

Fleurette whispered for herself.

– So do you have any powers, DINO?

– I will tell you if you eat first.

– Then I have to disappoint you. But that trick doesn’t work on me anymore. I don’t need to know.

Fleurette turned around and continue to read. Dino jumped up on the table. It started to snow.

– Why does it snow ON THE INSIDE?

– That’s my power. I control the weather. If you don’t eat your soup I made for you, I will make it rain so the books here will get destroyed.

– Like if Wonwoo would let you live after that.

– Remember you are also here. I can just tell him it was you who did it.

Dino gave out a evil smile while Fleurette gave him a death-glare.

– FINE! I will eat your soup.

Fleurette start to eat up the soup while Dino looked at her.

– What now?

– How does it taste?

– Oh…

Fleurette took another spoon full of the soup. Soon a smiled was playing on her lips.

– It taste great. Best soup ever! I promise!
 By the way, do you know someone who is good at fighting? 

– Jun is great! Why do you wonder?

– I want to be better at fighting.

– Well you see… eh… How should I describe it… You have to find your own way to fight by yourself. Your power is difference from his so his fighting style would probably not work so well with yours.

– Then how about we go outside with the other guys so I can find out my style while I’m fighting them?

– Okay… I will go and get them right away!

– DINO! 

– Yes?
– Can I go with you? I don’t know how to get out… I still have troubles to find my way out…

– Of corse!

Dino took Fleurettes hand and start to run to find the others.