Apologize

Be(lie)ve

– I’ll leave first. 

Hoshi said and leaved a shocked Fleurette at the table. Fleurette tried to get her sense together. Jeonghan would probably try to find her as soon as possible so it was good for her if she didn’t get to close to anyone until that. She doesn’t want to risk anything. And what was Jeonghans power? Fleurette leaved her things before she went to class. 

– Oh so you did come back? I thought you would stay there for ever.

– And live without my friends here? Or I mean, those who still see me as their friends. I don’t have many of those I think.

– If you want I can ask the others if they want to hang out later.

– Aw, you care about me. That’s sweet! However, I don’t think they are ready to do things like that with me yet. But thank you for trying. 

Fleurette smiled at Woozi, who looked away while his heart start to race.

– You do elixirs, right?

– Yes.

– Is it okay if I follow you later. If you could learn me how to do some?

Woozi couldn’t believe what he heard. Did Fleurette wanted to know about what he did?

– And please, don’t act like Hoshi. He kind of think I am his. I would love to just have someone, just as a friend who doesn’t fall for me. 

– Oh… Right… I get it. Just friends then… Just friends…






During the lunch Fleurette was eating with Woozi, Mingyu, Hoshi, Vernon and Seungkwan. Seungkwan didn’t speak much at all. He was just listening at the others, but most was he looking at Fleurette.

– So what have I missed out? Something big? 

– Nothing big, just the normal thing.

A girl with a black student uniform went to Vernon.

– I read your note.

She gave him a kiss on his cheek.

– I will go with you to the masquerade ball. Talk to you later.

She giggled and walked away.

– YOU ASKED EMILY? DAMN WELL DONE MAN!

Hoshi shouted.

– You guys sure that I didn’t missed out ANYTHING hmm?

–Yeah, because we all know that Hoshi will explain it later.

Seungkwan answered sassy.

– Why would he tell me? It’s just a masquerade ball, right? So why can’t any of you just tell me?

– Flow, I want to go with you to the ball.

– Hoshi, you tried to strangle me yesterday, and now you want to go to the ball with me? I’m sorry. I don’t feel safe at the moment with any one here. I’m going alone to the ball.

Fleurette turned her head to Woozi. 

– See you in class.

With that Fleurette took her things with her. 





On her way to Seungcheol office she saw some kids push a kid so he fell. She ran over to them.

– What the hell is wrong with you guys?! Leave him alone!

– The new student was talking , and now he refuse to tell or show his power.

– He wear blue color on the uniform, that should give you a hint if you ever have study anything here. Now leave before I get angry. The color of black stand for death. And as you see that’s the color of my clothes.

– You wouldn’t dare.

– Schhh, Dave don’t push her. I saw her in class. Now even our teacher Fatin doesn’t mess with her.

The students was looking at each others before they leaved.


– I’m sorry for their behavior. My name is Fleur, what is your name?

Fleurette reach out her hand to the new student.

– My name is Mingming. Thank you for saving me.

– Sure no pro-

Mingming pull Fleurette down and kissed her. One of the things Fleurette hadn’t learnt yet was about the people in blue suits. The blue color meant that they had power that was marking people, or things, or had some kind of power that only worked on others. They had to touch the object. The strongest was on the mouth or wounds.

– HEY! DON’T KISS A STRANGER LIKE THAT! ERT!

Mingming start to laugh.

– That is how we thank someone where I’m from.

– Oh, okay… But do you think you could stick to the words ”thank you”? I feel anxious when people do things like that to me. 

– Yeah sure! I understand.

– Great, I have to go now see you around.

– Okay bye.

And with that Fleurette went to Seungcheol office.



–Seungcheol, I have to talk with you.

– I prefer ”Sir” Seungcheol.

– Sorry Sir, but still I have to tell you things about Je- About Je- Je-

– I didn’t catch that, what did you want to tell me?

– This morning Je-

Fleurette realized she couldn’t speak about what happened this morning. She couldn’t tell people about Jeonghans true color.

– What about this morning?
Fleurette thought about to ask about something else instead so her time hadn't gone to waist.

– This morning I was thinking about Seungkwan. Where does he live? 

– I see. Teenage love huh? I thought it was you and Hoshi by all the rumors.

– I don’t do guys that stra- stra- Guys that… that… Is… Like… Scary!

Seungcheol had just circled on a map where Seungkwan live.

– What did he do?

– Thank you for the map, Sir Seungcheol. By the way, you should try out to decorate your office with a small bonsai.

– Is it those trees from your world?

– Yes, exactly!  I’m impressed about your knowledge about my world! Bye for now!

– She is a nice student. I really hope Seungkwan learn to behave from her.

Seungcheol said to himself while he looked out of the windows.



– Everything is done Lord Jeonghan. I sealed her so she can’t speak about what happened this morning or anything bad about you at all. As for the other person, it’s Hoshi but he had just woke up when you noticed him. Just in case I sealed what he witness this morning, so he can’t talk about it anymore.

– Thank you Mingming. Your power of sealing and reading minds have been useful.







After Fleurette had spend her afternoon with Woozi she went over to Seungkwan. It was dark outside. She found his house. He lived inside something that looked like a huge pumpkin but in a pink color. She had been picking flowers on her way to Seungkwan. She took a deep breath.

– Vernon I don’t want to talk to you for the moment. I have to think out of who I should ask for the prom. Now Fleur even won't go with any one. No I really don’t have a chance!

Fleurette felt quite awkward outside the door. She knocked on the door.

– Vernon, what part of get out of…

Seungkwan opened the door and saw Fleurette with a bouquet with flower in different color.

– I came to apologize to my favorite fairy. I’m not as good as you probably are with picking flowers but they smelled good. I’m sorry that I left you. I am also thankful that you didn’t acted out violent when I came back, like other people have done.

Fleurette went down her knees and bowed before she leaved the flower on the floor. She turned around and start walking home.

– Wait!

Fleurette looked over her shoulder too meet Seungkwans eyes in the dark. Seungkwan picked up the flowers and went inside before he came out again. 

– How about we go for a walk?

Fleurette nodded and start to follow Seungkwan.
 At one moment Seungkwan stopped. He took Fleurettes hand. 

– Let’s go to the pound. The pound is always safe!

Fleurette realized this was the part she saw when she was looking at the future.