A killer

Be(lie)ve

– What have you done now?

Seungkwan sighed. It was at that part Fleurette couldn’t hold it up anymore. Tears start to fall and she buried her face in her hands. Seungkwan got chocked over this suddenly move.

– Calm down, t-tell me just what happened. 

He said while holding her shoulders. Seungkwans mom came in to the room with tea and some sweets. She looked at Fleurette.

– Oh dear! Are you alright my kid?

Seungkwans mom put down the sweets and tea. Then she went to Fleurette to give her a hug.

– Bring her one of the cookies Seungkwan.

Seungkwans mom put her hand on Fleurettes chest.

– I can read that you are surrounding by evil, but I feel that your heart, your soul is pure. Poor kid. It’s better for you if you sleep here for tonight. Mommy Boo will take care of you.

Seungkwan came back from the kitchen with a cookie. A cookie filled with warmth and love. Fleurette looked at the cookie. Seungkwan felt nervous. Was he going to give the cookie or should he feed her? He have never feed any one before. Will she realize that he loves her then? His mom was also in the same room, but she probably already thought that they were dating already or something like that.

– Seungkwan, are you okay?

Seungkwans mom asked worried.

– I’m fine. 

He took a step closer to Fleurette.

– I get it, I’ll leave, take care of your girl. I will prepare the food.

Seungkwans mom leaved the room and close the door. Seungkwan and Fleurette looked at each other. No words. Seungkwan held up the cookie, still unsure if he would use this opportunity to feed the girl he loved or not.

– It doesn’t matter if I eat it or not, the troubles will still-

Seungkwan feed her the cookie but he wasn’t so good at it. Fleurette start to cough.

– Are you trying to shut me up or kill me?

She asked while she laughed over Seungkwan clumsy action.

– I’m sorry but I… I… I’m not used to feed people…
– But I have seen you feed Vernon before...

– But that is different!

– Why?

Seungkwan almost lost his mind. This girl must be stupid for real if she didn’t read the signs that he liked her.

– Forget it, now tell me about your problems.

– Jeonghan is almost forcing me to save my lovers dance for him. People I thought I could trust is on his side. I saw the new kid stab a rabbit in front of me. I can’t trust anyone here anymore! Minghao, Hoshi, Mingming! I’m not sure about Woozi yet. I just miss my safe home. I miss my mom!

Seungkwan hugged Fleurette.

– I will never leave your side. I will take care of you.

Seungkwan brushed of some tears from Fleurettes cheeks.

– You know how I mark people so I can feel their aura, if they are close or not.

– Yes?

– Is it okay if I do it so I can feel when you are close even better?

– Okay.

Fleurette held out her hand. She didn’t realized what Seungkwan had meant by those words. Seungkwan put down her hand before his hands went to Fleurettes cheeks. He leaned in and Fleurette realized now what what was happening. Next second he was kissing her. Then he looked away and start to blush.

– Seungkwan…

– I’m sorry, but now I will be able to tell where you are all the time.

– So you just kissed me because of that?

Now it was Fleurette turn to look down but in disappointment and sad.

– Why do people just play with feelings like that. In my world kisses like that often have a more meaning… 

– I… Actually… How do I say it… I love you Fleurette.

Fleurette looked at her friend who just had confessed his feelings.

– What?

– You heard me.

The door opened by Seungkwans mom.

– The dinner is done.


Everyone went down to the kitchen and took a seat around a huge mushroom that was their table.

– So you are the queens daughter… That means you are the princess!
Seungkwans mom start to scold the sister.

– Do you know my mom?

– Is her name Mireya?

Fleurette looked at Seungkwans mom with big eyes.

– Yes…

– She and I was great friends.

– She lived here?

– She was the queen!
– What happened then?

– Her sister cursed you when you was born. If both would stay here both of you would die at the day you turn 18. That or both would leave but one of you would be brought back at this world at the day you turned 18.

– But what happen with moms sister after that?

– Well you mom leaved this world and her sister took over. She had a son also. The new queen got sick and died and the royalty passed over to her son, Jeonghan.


Both Seungkwan and Fleurette spit out the water they were drinking.

– JEONGHAN IS MY COUSIN?

– Yes. Also, you have now the right to take over. You are the real ruler, you are the closest one to the real queen.

– But it’s not like I can go to Jeonghan and like ”Get out, this is my place now.”

– You have right, he won’t give up that easily.

– He even wanted to dance the lovers dance with me!

– Don’t do it! You can’t let him win. Evever since he have been in control, kids have sometimes disappear. But remember, don’t let him touch you. His power is dangerous. One touch and you can be dead. His power is that he can kill people just by touching them.

– WHAT?!