Miss Boo

Be(lie)ve

The following days Fleurette avoided Minghao, Mingming and Hoshi. In the class it was easy because she was sitting next to Woozi, but at the lunch she had to act like everything was normal because all of her friends was still friend with them. Fleurette became more and more scared of the boys.


One day in the middle of the class Jeonghan came in. Woozi woke up Fleurette. When she realized who was in the room she froze up. Woozi noticed that and put a hand on her hand that made small nervous drumming sounds.

– I just want to remind you of the big ball that is going to be in three days. Make sure to bring your best smile and don’t let your mask fall of! Also, I will be looking forward to see you dance with someone special at the lovers dance.

At the last part he was looking at her. One side of Fleurette told her to just stay calm while the other ones didn’t want to take any crap.


– What if I don’t want to dance with anyone at the lovers dance? What if I even want to go to the ball?

– Funny that YOU asked that.

Jeonghan walked towards Woozi and Fleurette. He took a seat on their table. He looked at Woozis hand that was on top of Fleurettes.

– An excuse as spending the time alone at someones dorm is not allowed. 

– Why not? Why if I’m madly in love already with a guy here and doesn’t see any point at spending that on a dance.?
– I guess no one have told you about this but it brings BAD luck if you don’t go. Just ask Woozi. He knows most of the things, isn’t it right?

Woozi wasn’t sure how to react. He could feel the hate in the air but didn’t want to be disrespectful towards Jeonghan.

– It is true. Even I, who isn’t a big fan of these events, always goes.

Jeonghan smirked at Fleurette. He then was going to leave the room before he called at Woozi.

– Woozi, keep an eye on her. As her partner in class it is up to you to make sure that she will go to the ball.

Then he leaved.

– You heard him.

Woozi whispered to Fleurette.





When the day was over Fleurette ran to Seungkwan. He was speaking with Vernon.

– But I can’t tell her! I’m not like Hoshi that can just feed her strawberry or Woozi who is her partner. I’ll always just be her friends. It’s not like that it’s with you and Emily.

– Oh come on! Just ask her already! I swear, I will soon send Minghao for you.

– No! Don’t ever send someone else for me!

– Then ask her now then…

– What?


Fleurette ran up to the boys and tried to catch her breath as the same time she was trying to hold her feelings in.

– Can I follow you home?

Seungkwan looked at Vernon to see if Vernon was behind this. Vernon smiled and just leaved Seungkwan with the girl. 

– Seungkwan? Is it a no?

– No! I mean, no, it’s not a no. I mean like, it’s okay for you to follow me home.



When they were at his house Fleurette noticed that Seungkwan seemed a little bit nervous.

– This is the first time I bring a girl home since I was kid.

– Wait what?
– No worries, my mom will love you, I promise but she will probably think that we are together.

Fleurette smiled for herself. Seungkwan open the door.

– Ladies first.

– Thank you.

– I’m home! 

– Oh my favorite son! How was your day?

The woman stopped when she saw that her son had brought home a girl.

– Oh! A girl! You are so pretty! Call me mom. Feel like home. I will go and make some drinks and sweets.

– Thank you… Mom…

Fleurette looked down while she was blushing.

– Aww! Why haven’t you brought her home earlier? 

She asked her son, Seungkwan. Seungkwan opened his mouth to answer but his mother start to talk again.

– What is your name dear?

Fleurette looked over at Seungkwan. Then she looked back.

– My name is Fleurette.

A sound of a glass breaking on the floor could be heard. Two seconds later and a girl came out from the room to give a hug to Seungkwan. Then she turned to Fleurette.

– I’m Seungkwans sister, I heard your name was Fleurette. Wasn’t it the same name as the Queen, who used to rule the country, would name her baby? Are you related to her?

– Don’t ask her so many question, it’s rude. Go back and clean up your mess!

– Fine mom!

– Please excuse my daughter. Go to Seungkwans room and I will soon be there with sweets.

– Thank you so much. You are truly to kind. 

Fleurette bow for Seungkwans mom who start to let out a small giggle. Seungkwan took Fleurette hands and went to his room.



– So what do you want to do? Study?

– Not really… 

– Play cards?

– Nope.

– Then what?

– I’m in trouble.