The End

Be(lie)ve

After running for a while Fleurette could hear someone breathing. She turned back into her human form.

– Jun? Are you there?

– I’m going insane. I start to hear voices.

– Jun! It’s me! For real!

– Fleur?

– Yes!

Jun made fire glow from above his hand to be able to see Fleurette.

– What happened? Why are your eyes so red and puffy?

Fleurette tried to hold back.

– They are gone.

– What?
– I SAID THEY ARE GONE!

Fleurette start to cry while Jun felt bad for making his friend cry.

– Don’t cry! If you can get me out of here, I know we can save the others! Trust me!

Jun felt bad now for giving Fleurette hope and promise that he couldn’t really keep. Fleurette however, knew what Jun was trying to do. She didn’t want to make Jun feel bad so she just did what he told her. She went to the prisoner door, looked at it before she was holding into it. Then she teleport herself away with the door.

– Wow, one meter! Is that some new record of how far away you can teleport?
Jun said as a joke but he realized this wasn’t a good time for a joke.



There where one window there. Fleurette did the same thing with the window that she did with the door. Jun looked out of the window. He could only see water under them. He looked at Fleurette.

– We need to jump.

– Is it safe?

– It’s water so it wont kill us from the fall.

– But we can drown.

– Well I can swim and if you turn into a dog or rabbit I can easily save both of us.

– Do you promise that you will not letting me drown? 

– Of corse! You have my word on that!

– Then you jump first so I can see that you really can swim!

Jun sighed before he took of his shoes and socks. He looked teasing at Fleurette and start to take of his shirt. Fleurette start to blush and pulled his shirt back.

– Stop strip! I don’t need to see that much of you.

– Do you feel shy when you se my body?

Jun was clearly teasing Fleurette and for a moment they had forget what was happening outside.

– I have seen Mingyu shirtless on top of Wonwoo, who also was shirtless. Why would I get shy to see you shirtless?

– I was thinking the same thing.

– Just jump already!

Jun start to laugh but stop laughing and gave Fleurette a long warm hug.

– I will protect you with my life.

Then he jumped from the window. Fleurette looked out the window and saw Jun swimming around. Fleurette jumped out the window and on her way down she noticed she couldn’t turn into a rabbit or a wolf anymore. She looked down to the sea with her last thought. ”This is the end.”





Fleurette woke up and start to cough. She heard some voices and could barley see a cup of water offered to her. She took it and drank and took some deep breath. She looked around. She was in a white bed in a white room. There was two nurses. One start to take notes on her block while the other went out. The nurse in the room checked the electric things that was next to Fleurettes bed. Fleurette looked at her left side to see flowers. White roses. Soon the other nurse was back with a man. He talked to the nurses and then he took a seat next to Fleurette on her bed.

– How do you feel?

– My body feels a little weak and I have headache…

The nurse with the block start to write more.

– You have just woke up from coma. It isn’t surprising if you would feel a little weak. Also, your boyfriend is waiting outside, do you want me to send him in?

Fleurette went blank for a second. She had a boyfriend? Did he mean Seungkwan?

– Yes sir.

– Please, just call me Poe.

The doctor leaved the door. The nurses turned off some of the machines before leaving. Fleurette looked out through the window. It was dark outside. Suddenly she heard the door opened. Arm was holding her tightly and she could hear a voice cracking up by the crying he tried to hold in.

– You are alive! They told me they would let you sleep in if you didn’t woke up until next week. I missed you so much. I thought you were a goner. Never scare me like that again, okay? I love you. 

The young man looked at Fleurette.

– You do remember me, right?

Fleurette bite her lips before she dared to say the name of the boy.

– Jeonghan.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YES PEOPLE. THIS IS THE END. I WAS THINKING ABOUT WRITTING A SEQUEL. WHEN FLEURETTE IS GOING TO HIGH SCHOOL AND TAKE HER LAST YEAR. (You know, she missed a lot of classes during the coma so she have to go her last year again). THIS IS UP TO U GUYS IF U ARE READY FOR ANOTHER ONE. OK BYE. LOVE YOU ALL WHO READ MY FANFIC AND MADE ME KEEP WRITING.