Hoshis strawberry

Be(lie)ve

Fleurette woke up. She looked around. This was clearly not her room. The room was all white. She start to recognize the room. It was at the nurse room. She leaved the bed but at the same moment she did that she felt a pain in her head and felt dizzy. Fleurettes start to loose her balance and start to walk around to the door like if she was drunk. She placed her head against the door to listen if anyone was outside. The big rabbit ears of hers grove out.
– Fatin told me Fleurette would be awake by now. Go back to your class, it isn’t normal of you skip class like this.
– I am one of the smartest students here. Also her case is under me.
– Why does lord Jeunghan make you do things like this? He could leave it to me.
– You are not a wizard. Also, in this case she need brain, not muscles.
– AOUCH!
– Never speak down on me like that.

The door burst open and Fleurette landed on her back.
– Are you alright?
Seungcheol lift up Fleurette and placed her on the bed.
– You should stay in bed!
Woozi sounded a little bit angry. Then he sighed. Woozi looked over at Seungcheol.
– Do you want to give her the news or should I?
– I’ll do it while you prepare her elixir.
Seungcheol looked at Fleurette.
– Lord Jeunghan have decided which group you belong in so from next, week when you are back to school, you will use a black student uniform.
– Wait what? Why black?
–Less talking and more drinking. I suggest you swallow this without hesitating. The taste is the same as bananas.
– But I like to eat bananas…
– Just drink it already.
Woozi was holding a glass with one of his mysterious potions. Fleurette drank it before she looked ad Seungcheol.
– Why black color?
– Students have colors on their students uniform based on their powers. Right now it’s only you, Minghao, Woozi, Emily and you who have black uniforms.
– Who is Emily?
– She is one of the girl in your class. She can control water.
– Cool!
– Wait, why is it so few students with black?
Seungcheol looked over at Woozi who nodded back. They start to walk to the door. Fleurette could feel how she suddenly start to feel sleepy.
– Woozi what was in that potion?
Woozi gave her a smirk.
– See you next week. Oh, the black color stands for the dangerous abilities. So strong that it can lead to death.
Then they where gone and Fleurette couldn’t fight the sleeping feeling.


A week later Fleurette was awake and was going to class in her new student uniform. This time she was angry. Why?  Woozi gave her a sleeping potion so she slept for a week. She burst in the room. She took the pencil and wrote her name on the board.
– It’s Fleur. Not a ing floor you walk on. Fleur. Got that?
She glared at the teacher who had scared her two weeks ago. This time Fleurette was so angry so she didn’t care about say anything to the teacher Fatin. She slammed her books next to Woozi.
– Teacher Fatin, I want Woozi as partner.
Fatin almost sounded scared.
– S-sure.
Fleurette took the seat next to her new partner.
– Someone is moody. Do you need any chill-pill also?
Fleurette gave Woozi a slap on his cheek. The class went silent. It was only one person that could hit Woozi and survive after that, and it was Seungcheol. Woozi was standing up and had a expression of anger.
– You really are a troublesome girl.
– You are the worst wizard I have ever met, you don’t even deserve that title.
– I heard that rabbit-paws will bring luck. I wouldn’t mind to cut your hands of to see if that’s true.
Fleurette was just going to hit Woozi when someone grabbed her wrist. She looked over her shoulder.
– Let’s go outside for some air.
Vernon dragged Fleurette out of the classroom. Ever since then no one dared to even think about teasing with Fleurette. It was already rumors about those students in black uniform, but now it was rumors about that students in black suits was  probably capable to kill without a doubt. It didn’t matter if they were in the same team or not. They showed no mercy.


When it was time for lunch Fleurette deciding to sit at the other side of the table from Woozi. They other friends that was sitting at the same table felt the hate between Woozi and Fleurette.
– Is the rumors true Flow?
Fleurette looked at Hoshi who had just take food and decided to sit next to her.
– That I hit Woozi? Then, yes.
Hoshi smirked over at Woozi.
– Woozi, is that how you try to get girls? Let them break your heart and punch you?
– Hoshi, I know I’m angry at him but bring up old crush like that. Man, that is foul play.
Hoshi placed his arm around Fleurette.
– Oh, and now you care for him? You make me look like the bad guy here.
Fleurette rolled her eyes.
– Aw, please don’t get angry at me. Here, look what I got just for you!
Hoshi took out a small box from his backpack. the box was made of wood. He opened the box and showed a strawberry. Fleurettes eyes got big.
– I got it from your world and thought you would like it…
He looked away while he scratch his neck.
– I love strawberry!
Fleurette was going to take one strawberry when Hoshi hit her hand. She looked like a sad puppy at Hoshi. Like if she got betrayed.
– Who is the bad guy, Woozi or me?
– Woozi, now can I have a strawberry?
Hoshi smirked over at Woozi and took out a strawberry when Woozi start to speak.
– So to win you over is just giving you food from your world? Soon you will probably get fat.
– Are you trying to say that people would go so far that they would visit my world to win me?
– Your ego doesn’t suit you.
– Well same goes to your brain.
– Are you telling me that you think I’m smart?
Was he smirking now? Hoshi didn’t like this. He wanted the attention.
– Flow?
– Ye-
Hoshi put a strawberry in Fleurettes mouth. Fleurette looked shocked at Hoshi.
– Are you going to eat that up, or do you want me to eat the other half while we share a kiss?
Fleurette looked away from Hoshi and ate up the strawberry. She was blushing.
– Hoshi, stop hitting on all the girls all the time!
It was Seungkwan complaining.
– But this girl is special! Don’t you see? Flows eyes, the smell of her, the perfect hair. She is not like the others! And the best of all, she is the only girl that had the gut to talk or even hit Woozi. She is girlfriend-material.
– Calm down there, you barley know me.
Fleurette raised up to leave the boys when the light went off.