Bite me

Be(lie)ve

Fleurette was standing in a huge library. Wonwoo went towards a map that was on the wall. It had the colors and their meanings. The design of the school uniform and drawings on castles. books on the table right under the map was open. It was receipt of potions. Fleurettes was fascinating over all the information that no one had told her in her school. They only told her about the black color.
– You look like you never heard about this.
Wonwoo let out a small laugh.
– Well, no one have told me about this things. They are all full of secrets.
Fleurette turned around.
– Why are you showing me all this?
– I’m just show you things that everyone in this world knows about. I don’t like to lie.
His eyes was amazing. They made her weak. Fleurette looked at the ground to get a grip of herself.
– Fleur
– What?
– My name is Fleur.
Wonwoo smiled for himself while Fleurette looked at the book of potions. She start to fast scan throw the book until she found some pages was missing.
– Those pages got stolen by them at the other castle.
– You mean lord Jeonghan?
Wonwoo gave her a death glare.
– I-I-I mean Jeonghan. Did he take them?
– And gave them to Woozi as a gift when that boy was shout out as the schools smartest student.
– Why do you know so much about them?
– I used to live with them until I revolted. Not much people believed me so here I am with those who believed in me.
Wonwoo step closer to Fleurette, which made her step back until she felt the table behind her. 
– Believed what?
Wonwoo whispered to Fleurette.
– That Jeonghan killed a student, and have killed more then that. I saw it with my own eyes.
– Why didn’t no one believe you?
Wonwoo look at Fleurette while he smirked. He looked at her neck before he answered.
– Because I’m vampire.
Fleurette frozen up. Her heart was beating for her life. Wonwoo was biting her neck. She could feel his tongue making sure that no blood went to waste.
– LORD WONWOO TELL MINGYU TO NOT KIL-
– DINO  AND MINSEOK MADE A DOG BOWL AGA-
– CALM DOWN GUYS…. Oh …
– GUYS DON’T DISTU-
A group of boys burst into the room. Fleurette recognize the boy with the fire power. She guessed that the guy who complained about the dog bowl, that they called Mingyu, was the wolf from earlier.
– Wonwoo? Why are you eating from her?
Wonwoo stop on Fleurettes neck. He her neck with his hand and the mark from him was gone.
– Answer me! Am I not enough for you? YOU TOLD ME THAT YOU ONLY WANTED MY BLOOD! WAS IT A LIE?
– Mingyu…
Wonwoo turned around to face Mingyu. Mingyu was pissed and walked fast towards Wonwoo. He pushed Wonwoo so he stumbled to the table next to Fleurette. Mingyu gave Fleurette a death-stare.
– Leave her alo-
Mingyu pushed Wonwoo down on the table. His head was centimeters from Wonwoos.
– Bite me.
– Mingyu stop being child-
– BITE ME.
Mingyu throw off his shirt. Wonwoo sighed and grabbed Mingyu. He turned them around so Mingyu was on the table and he was over him. Biting Mingyus neck. Then Wonwoo walked away. Mingyu gave Fleurette another death-glare.
– Her blood is sweeter.
That was Wonwoos last words before he leaved the room, smirking for himself. Mingyu looked at Fleurette. It took less then two seconds before both had turned into their animals shapes. Fleurette start to run for her life in the huge castle that she didn’t know where the corridors would lead her. Mingyu was right behind her.