The first dance

Be(lie)ve

– Seungkwan…

– Just go there with me and let me have the first dance with you.

Seungkwan brushed some piece of hair that came out from Fleurettes hair updo from when she had been running.

– Okay.






At the ball both Fleurette and Seungkwan was wearing their masks. Seungkwan jumped out first from the carriage and then helped Fleurette down. Both of them walked to the big castle that Jeonghan owned. Inside of the castle there were a lot of people. Students Fleurette had never seen before. Every one was wearing masks. Suddenly Fleurette got a headache. She felt weak in her legs and her heart start to beat faster.

– What is wrong?

Seungkwan asked and helped Fleurette to stand up. Fleurette start to have problem to breath. It was like someone was pulling out her soul out of her. 

– Woozi, can you come here for a bit?

Seungkwan shouted over to a guy who was drinking a green mysterious drink. The young man walked over and until he saw Fleurette. 

– Let me guess, Fleur?

– Yeah, she just suddenly start collapsing.

– I got it under control.

Woozi brought out some elixirs he had under his tuxedos. He made sure Fleurette drank it all up. He gave her also pills in crazy colors to swallow. After five minutes Fleurette was good again.


– What happened?

– I don’t know. It was like I was in a dark room but start to see the light, but then I came back here before I could totally see what was at the light.

Seungkwan looked at Fleurette chocked.

– You can’t die! Have you been doing something that had made you like this? Something different?

Fleurette looked at Seungkwan and then over to Woozi to exchange words with face expressions.

– Does everything count?

She said as answers before Woozi helped her up.

– Thank you.

– No problem. You will just pay that with a dance tonight.

Seungkwan shoot fire with his glare at Woozi. 

– If that is the prize, sure.

Woozi laugh cruel while looking at Seungkwan.
 Fleurette sighed and dragged Seungkwan with her to the dance floor. The music changed and it was time for the first dance.

– Did you really have to answer yes on that question so fast?

Seungkwan complained while bowed for Fleurette. Fleurette curtsy back. (curtsy = bow, but for girls)

– Aww, did my little kwan-ie got jealous? Please, he doesn’t even like me.

– Sometimes I ask myself if you are that stupid for real.

The dance was starting and Seungkwan start leading Fleurette.

– Excuse me?

– Forget it. Let’s just focus on this moment right now.

Seungkwan said, trying to save his . 

– Just one more question. Please?

Seungkwan sighed.

– Yes my princess?

Fleurette hit his arm.

–  Even thou everyone here was wearing masks, you could tell who Woozi was so easy. 

– and…?

Fleurette leaned in to whisper.

– Have you kissed him before?

Seungkwan start to cough.

– No! Of course not!

– You know that I have stolen the power to tell people when they speak the truth to lies? Tell me, when and how.

Seungkwan sighed.
– It happened when we was young and he was chasing me. Then when he catch me we start to roll down from a hill and we were almost went separated, so I wanted to find him fast after so I decided to mark him while we was rolling. Never bring this up again please.

Fleurette start to giggle.

– For real? That is to cute!

– Schhh!!!

– Ah, yeah, sorry. Shhh on me. By the way, I have never stolen any power that tells if someone is speaking the truth or not.

Seungkwan hell Fleurette down so the only thing that made her not fall to the ground was Seungkwan arms.

– You said what? 

– I’m sorry! Please don’t let me fall!

Seungkwan let out a smirk before he pulled Fleurette back up and kissed her. At the same point the first dance was over.



– Your wizard is waiting for you.

Two seconds later Woozi was next to them.

– You guys seemed to have a lot to talk about during the dance.

– She never stopped talking! I told her to be quiet but no!

Seungkwan said and rolled with his eyes.

– You’re such a drama queen. If you excuse me I have promise this wizard a dance.

Fleurette said and walked away with Woozi.