Rabbit ears

Be(lie)ve

It was time for first class in the morning. Fleurette went in to the class. She saw her partner, Woozi, looking at her. He smiled at her. She didn’t smile back. When she took her seat she tried to move away from him. 

– Is something wrong Fleur?
– No, nothing.

She said but Woozi could clearly tell that she was lying. During the hole class Fleurette felt how Woozi was looking at her. When it was lunch she took her things and was going to leave but Woozi pulled her back. He looked at her and she looked back.

– Don’t forget the ball.

Then he let go of Fleurettes hand. Fleurette walked fast to the dining hall. She looked at all the people. She felt a little bit uncomfortable but decided to take a seat next to Seungkwan.

– So what color is the dress?

Everyone looked first at Hoshi and then at Fleurette, waiting for her answer. 

– You will see. If you excuse me I will take my leave now.

– But you haven’t eat anything yet!

Fleurette sighed over how Hoshi tried to keep her with them. Seungkwan who was just going to eat a pice of his food got chocked when Fleurette took his bite.

– Happy now?

Then she leaved.

– Wow, someone seem to be on her period.

Vernon mumbled. Next second he got hit by a shoe in his face. 

– I HEARD YOU! YOU LITTLE !

Fleurette came back to pick up her shoe and then left the boys.

– She can’t still control her rabbit ears I guess.

Woozi said and continue eating on his food.




It was the day for the prom and Fleurette was in her room. Her room in school. She looked at her dress that was on her bed with matching shoes. The dress was dark red with black colored dress. There was a letter on the dress that reminded her that Jeonghan wanted to dance the last dance with her. Fleurette sighed and put on the dress when someone was knocking on the door. She opened it. It was Seungkwan with red roses and a tiny box in his hand.

– Seungkwan, I can’t marry you. I feel to young. Aren’t you to young to throw your life into something like this?

Seungkwan start to laugh.

– I’m not proposing.
Seungkwan open the box. Inside was a pair of earrings and a matching neckless. Fleurette put on the earrings but when she picked up the neckless she looked at it.

– Let me help you, here hold your roses. I had to visit your world to find them. It took the hole afternoon to find those.

Fleurette felt how her cheeks got red.

– Thank you…

She mumbled.

– What did you say dear?

Fleurette felt warm and got even more read. It was burning hot.

– Thank you!

She shouted and hide her face behind the roses. Seungkwan turned around Fleurette. She was still hiding behind the roses. Seungkwan pushed away the hand of Fleurette that was holding on to the flowers. Seungkwan came closer. He kissed Fleurettes forehead. 

– Should we go to the dance, princess?

Fleurette hit his arm while she let out a small giggle. She leaved the roses in her room and brought her mask with her.

– If your mask fall of I’m sooo going to ditch you and never speak with you again.

– If my mask fall of I will take you with me.

– So you want to spend a nightmare with me, because that is what you will get if you even touch my mask. My mask is made of the best quality.

– Sometimes you are so full of yourself.

– Of course I am! What else would I be full off?

– Fairy dust?

– Excuse me? Are you kidding with me? Apologize to me!

– Not in a thousand years!

Fleurette start to run and Seungkwan ran after her. Both laughing. When they were outside of the school Seungkwan manage to capture Fleurette into his arms and start to tickle her.

– Okay! Okay! I’m sorry! Haha you win!

– Tell me that I’m the best! The most handsome! 

– No!

Seungkwan tickled Fleurette so she start to cry of laugher.

– You are handsome! You are truly the best one! Just let me breath!

Seungkwan was proud over the answered he got but noticed how quiet Fleurette went.

 Fleurette saw a huge carriage with wings. It was white with blue glitter on the detail. She couldn’t believe her eyes. Seungkwan took Fleurettes both hands into his. He looked into her eyes.

– Do you want to go to the masquerade ball with me?