Destiny::GD::Part 6::Lunch Date, Kinda

Destiny: A GD and You Story.

“Yeah.”You replied to Mino. 
His face softened a bit when you guys heard the door open and he quickly let go of your wrist before you both turned to the door. It was GD and suddenly you felt guilty.

[GD POV]

GD saw Mino and he started to get curious. This was the 2nd time he had seen them alone but he just acted like nothing was wrong.

“Hello kids,”He smiled,”Hyorin-ah, we’re going to start on the other tracks soon when the girls get back from lunch so I would get cleaned up, ok?”
“Yes oppa.”She replied before grabbing her stuff. 

Honestly GD was a little satisfied with Mino’s reaction when he heard Hyorin call GD oppa. Mino and GD actually got along really well and he was a hoobae GD liked so it was normal for Mino to call GD hyung. They were familiar, but it was kinda early for Hyorin to call him oppa, but he didn’t mind it.

“You guys practicing today too Mino?”GD asked.
“Yeh hyung. I actually just came to catch up with Hyorin, but I’m about to head to the other practice room.”Mino explained. (He doesn’t call her noona? What kind of relationship do they have?)

After Hyorin joined them again they walked out into the hallway and went their separate ways.

“Hyorin,”Mino called from the other rooms door,”Let’s get lunch sometime!”
“Okay! I’ll just text you.”She replied as the elevator opened. 

Mino went into the room and the elevator doors closed behind them as they entered and it was silent. Curious and a little annoyed, GD couldn’t keep quiet.

“You sleep well?”GD asked to break the silence.
“Yeah,”Hyorin nodded,”Just missed some choreography practice.”
“Is that why you were in there alone?”He wondered.
“Mmhm,”She said,”I told the girls to go to lunch while  I caught up.”
He couldn’t help himself,”Was Mino helping you or…?”
“Oh,”She replied, as if that wasn’t weird,”No we were just catching up. We hung out alot before YG and as trainees.”
“Oh so you guys known each other for a while?”He continued,
“Yeah.”She told,”We’re just good friends.” Hearing that from her, honestly made him feel relieved.
“So you skipped lunch again huh?”GD sighed as the elevator opened. Hyorin started to step out when GD grabbed her wrist and pulled her back in. She looked confused but he just smiled at her,”Let’s go grab some then?”
She stared for a minute but then smiled back,”Yeah.”

[YOUR POV]

The way you felt when he grabbed your wrist and smiled at you, you knew it was too late. You just really met him and haven’t spent too long with him but you already knew it, you liked him. A lot. So you couldn’t help but agree to grab lunch. After you cleaned up, You two left the building like nothing was wrong and avoided publics eye by going out the back door into the parking garage. This was YG’s new idea and it made a private life from the company a little bit easier.

“Wah,”You gasped looking at GD’s black  lambo,”This is your car?!”
“Yah do you not see it on the internet?”GD laughed as you admired it,”I’m not saying it’s big news or anything but everyone recognizes my car.”
“I’m scared I’m going to mess it up or something.”She admitted.
GD shook his head and sighed,”Get in.” For some reason the way he said that so cooly made you shiver a bit. All you have seen for the most part was his playful working side, but he was definitely a man in your eyes. That’s when you realized something after you both got in and put on your belts.
“Oppa, where are we going to eat?”You asked out of curiousity. 
“Hmm. What do you feel like eating? I picked yesterday so you can choose today.”He suggested. 
You thought about it and asked,”You’re paying right?”
“Yah!”GD exclaimed,”Don’t go too crazy. This is just lunch, haha.”
“Hmm, let’s just get bbq?”You suggested.
“Call.”GD agreed.

He started the car and you guys were on your way. During the drive you guys were getting to know eachother a bit better when you reached the restaurant. GD must have gone there often because they let you in through the backdoor of the kitchen into a private party room in the back. GD didn’t even have to order for you both when the waitresses started bringing in food and setting up the grill.

“Wah this is what lunch out with GD is like.”You joked,”Don’t even have to order. 
“I come here a lot with the other members.”He explained,”This is the restuarant that we ate bbq at and the famous story of Seungri not cooking for us started.”
“Oh really?”You laughed. This was a story they told a lot on variety shows when you weren’t a trainee yet and just a regular school student. 
“Yeah, some sasaeng fans* found out and the restaurant expanded after that. Normally we would stop eating at a restuarnt we frequent if fans find out but the owner has let us eat for free when we first debuted and struggled for a bit. And then he had this separate room made for us.”
“That’s everything,”A waitress smiled, trying not to seem rude for interrupting,”Please let us know if you need anything else!”
“Yes, thank you.”You both thanked,”We’ll eat well!”

She left and you both started to put meat on the grill and enjoy some of the side dishes, just talking. After you guys finished you headed back to the company and as you were about to enter the recoring studio you stopped and GD did too, out of curiousity.

“What?”He asked.
“Uhm you can go in first.”You suggested,”And let’s not tell them we went to lunch.”
“Why?”He asked jokingly,”You think it would look weird if we came in late together?”
“Uhm, actually yeah.”You admitted,”The girls kinda think we’re dating. Thanks to Minhyuk oppa.” 
GD shook his head and laughed,”He would be the one.” Thankful, you sighed with relief when you felt a weight on your shoulder and you saw it was GD’s arm. You suddenly felt your face get warm with embarrasment but you also got that warm feeling in your chest. He smiled sweetly,”Alright Chagiya**, whatever you say.”

Before you could say anything he entered the room and you stood there stunned. Your heart was racing and the only thing running through your mind is that you were hoping that he couldn’t tell how nervous you were. You tried to calm yourself down but reality decided to sink in. At this point, as much as you tried to deny it, you knew you liked him and you felt stupid for it. He was GDragon, the leader of Big Bang, the huge fashion icon, the hallyu star. So many celebrity females could have him and you wre just a trainee who no one in the world knew existed. He probably messes with female like this all the time, even if it seems out of his personality from what you see in shows and reality TV. People show you what they want you to see. After you finally calmed down some you cleared  your mind and entered the recording room. They all greeted you and when you sat down at the control panel GD rolled his chair next to you. You knew it was just to help with the track but when he turned to you and smiled his goofy smile, all the calming was pointless.

You had fallen hard for him. And looking at his smile, you were pretty sure he knew it. 

——————————

Sasaeng fans are stalkers. 
Chagiya is a cute pet name meaning baby in korean