Destiny::GD::Part 33::Life or Death

Destiny: A GD and You Story.

[YOUR POV]

You had called Minhyuk and he told you what hospital GD was in while you started your lambo. You thanked him and sped out the garage. Your heart was ponding, hands sweaty, and eyes watery. You knew you shouldn’t be going. You had no right to be next to GD. Your arrival at the hospital would spark up another media frenzy. But you didn’t care. If GD was going to go, you needed to see him one last time. You finally arrived at the hospital and ran passed the front desk, not caring who saw at the moment, and headed for GD’s room. Thankfully Minhyuk knew where he was already and as you were about to enter the room you stopped. Through the door glass you saw Jooyeon was sitting next to GD’s bed, leaning against it, with teary eyes. Your heart sank. Part of GD’s face was bruised, one arm casted, and multiple machines hooked up to him as the IV dripped. He was seriously injured. (What the hell happened?) You didn’t belong there. You felt your eyes start to water. (I’m sorry Jiyoung oppa. I’m sorry I broke up with you. I’m sorry I pretended I didn’t see you in the hall that day. I’m sorry I ever left your side. I am so sorry.) That’s what you wanted to tell him. But none of that mattered anymore. With a heavy regretful heart you left. The only thing you got from this trip was that you had to break it off with Eunhyuk. He didn’t deserve to be with someone who’s heart was with someone else.

-skip-

You never deserved Eunhyuk. You gathered all your courage up, admitted everything to him, why you needed to be single for a while, and all he wanted in return was a hug. He hugged you tightly, with his head on yours, and you both just stood there. He deserved to hold you as long as he wanted this one last time. It was the least you could do. You had your arms wrapped around his waist and tightened as well. 

“Thank you for everything.”You said quietly,”You deserve so much more.”
You felt Eunhyuk smile and he said quietly,”I will cherish the past year with you. You know how I feel about you.”

You wanted to cry. He was beautiful inside and out. And with that, Eunhyuk walked out your apartment…and your life. 

The next few weeks were painful. Minhyuk agreed not to tell GD that you went to see him. You just got info on GD through the other members, they went to see him out of respect, which the tabloids reported was what you did when you went to see him the day of the accident. Apparently other YG artists went to see GD as soon as they heard too, so no one reported any love rekindling or anything between you two. GD had woken up and was released from military duty due to all his injuries. Doctors said that he would be okay to perform again, he just was not up to the sever physical demands of the Army. He just had some broken bones and bruises. The military still kept the cause of the injuries a secret, but no one was really pushing for an explanation except for crazed fans. Relieved that he was alright, you started to feel normal again. You accepted Jooyeon was the one at his side now, you knew you just needed some time and you would get over him too. Another day was coming to an end in the studio and the late hours were rolling in. After you finished you last solo album song, you stretched in your chair, and saved your work. After turning everything off, you headed out. You were texting Insoo that you wanted to come over to just have girl talk as you entered the parking garage when you looked up. Time seemed to freeze, noise seized to exist, and your heart stopped beating. 

Leaning up against your lambo with a bouquet of lilac colored roses was GD. 

“Annyong~^^”He said with his cute eye smile.