Destiny::GD::Part 35::Heartbeat

Destiny: A GD and You Story.

[Your POV]

You were still in shock, and must have been stuck in your place, as GD walked up to you in a black fitted suit, with his hair done, and bouquet of lilac roses in hand. 

“These are for you.”GD smiled as he handed you the roses.
In awe, you took them and tried to talk,”You’re-you…I mean, you-”
“I’m fine.”GD informed,”I was released from the hospital today. I just need to rest.”
Before you knew it you asked,”What are you doing here?”
GD gave you a small smile, obviously not getting the response he was expecting,”I had to come see you.”
You just stood there. That wasn’t enough. 
GD looked into your eyes, desperate,”Hyorin-ah…I know you’re with Eunhyuk but I had to let you know, I’m not over you. I’ve never been over you. I don’t know if I ever will be. But I almost died and I didn’t see my life flash before my eyes. I saw you.”
“I-”You started, looking away, you didn’t know what to say,”Uhm..I broke up with Eunhyuk and I…I just-”

This was so sudden. It had been over a year since you two stopped all communication. You looked at the roses, confused on how to react. You wanted to start all over but the messy breakup and constant arguing towards the end of the relationship was replaying in your head. But you heard GD take a step forward. You looked up and he took another step so that his face was right in front of yours. Your eyes locked and your heart started to race. That small hidden part of your heart that still had feelings for GD seemed to burst open and flood your body with feelings that had been locked up for so long. You started to feel hot and GD gently put one of his hands on the side of your cheek. You were frozen in place again. He looked so handsome in his suit and you couldn’t look away from his eyes. 

“Tell me you missed me too.”GD whispered gently as he leaned in.
As his eyes starred back into yours, you felt guilty for trying to avoid it. You quietly admitted,“I missed you.”

You couldn’t hold it back anymore. The doubts of the past were washed away as GD closed his eyes and gently laid his lips on yours. All you felt was the warmth that you missed so much as you kissed him back and wrapped your arms around his neck. He wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled you close. You craved every inch of his body. He felt so familiar and so welcoming you couldn’t help it. You felt GD smile against your lips when he pulled away.

“We should probably go somewhere private to finish this conversation.”GD laughed,”The company garage might not be the best place.”

You laughed with him and you both left for your apartment. You were holding hands as you led GD into the elevator where you took his jacket and threw it over the CCTV before you quickly pulled him by his tie into a kiss after the doors shut. GD let a laugh escape his lips while they still were pressed against yours, but pulled you into him again. Hungry in lust, he slid his tongue into your mouth and as you made out you felt his hand start to undo the top button of your pants.

You pulled away and laughed,”Hey, we’re not doing that in here!”
GD smiled so wide and pulled his jacket off the CCTV when the doors opened to your floor. You took his hand again and quickly entered your apartment. You closed the door and as soon as you turned around GD pulled you close again and this time kissed you passionately. Craving his touch you wrapped your arms around his neck and he picked you up, wrapping your legs around his waist.

“I missed your body so much.”GD whispered in your ear as he threw you on your bed.
“Show me.”You dared, pulling him down with his tie into another kiss.