Destiny::GD::Part 27::Misunderstanding

Destiny: A GD and You Story.

Your POV]

A couple weeks passed since things have gotten back to normal and you were so thankful. GD has been busy lately but you’ve been hanging out with the other YG artists, and Mino specifically. You asked to meet his new gf too but he kept telling you the time wasn’t right. Who could blame him, they’ve only been dating a month or so. It was another day in the studio, this time with PSY, when GD walked in. You felt yourself get excited and smiled at him while you waved hi.

“Ah, Jiyong-ah,”PSY greeted through the booth mic,”It’s been a minute!”
“Yeh hyung,”GD smiled,”How is it going with Hyorin?”
“She’s great!”Psy complimented.
“Good!”GD said,”I just need to grab her for a second.”
“Ok, call.”Psy nodded,”I need a break anyway.”

You looked at GD confused and he just grabbed your hand and pulled you into the empty hall.

“Hi to you too.”You joked.
“Yah,”GD said gradually getting irritated,”You were supposed to tell me if Mino started to cross the line.”
“What?”You asked surprised,”What are you talking about?”
“Dinner last night?”GD asked, still irritated,”You didn’t tell me about that.”
You cocked your head to the side,”You were at a late night recording. I couldn’t get in contact with you. And it was just dinner? I thought we were over this?”

To be honest, GD has been increasingly suspicious of Mino’s behavior. 

“Have you even met his gf?”GD continued.
“No.”You admitted,”But that doesn’t mean-”
“Yah,”GD shot,”Seunghyoon told me they haven’t met her either. Isn’t that weird? The members should have at least met her.”
“NO, I don’t.”You replied, starting to get annoyed,”You told me your members didn’t meet Kiko until a good while.”

GD rolled his eyes and sighed as he stood up straight before handing you his iPhone with an article titled,’24/7′s Hyorin on date with WINNER’s Mino. Where is GD?’ You read it and it basically assumed yesterdays dinner was a date and that either you were cheating on GD or you guys had broken up.

“So what?”You asked looking back up at GD,”You believe this article over me?”
“No,”GD admitted,”I believe that I am made to look a fool and I am starting to feel uncomfortable about this again.”
“Oh my gawd Oppa,”You groaned,”We’ve gone over this! And why would I do that to you? You know how I feel about you.”
GD starred at you for a minute before saying,”You have to stop seeing him. Girlfriend of not.”
“What?”You snickered.

You had tried so hard to be understanding. When Kiko was still calling and texting GD, you had put up with it because you understood and GD listened to you on when and what he could say. But this was different. There was no romantic history between you and Mino. GD knew Mino and they were friends. You wanted to be fair, but this was too much. It was starting to get suffocating. 

“Did I stutter?.”GD hissed. (Wow.)

And it didn’t help that GD was getting less and less understanding and calm, but more and more strict and rude.

“I can’t deal with this right now.”You sighed as you started to the recording studio door.
“Are you serious right now?”GD asked as he watched.
“Yes!”You said sternly,”Oppa, we are at work right now and you’re overreacting. We can talk about this tonight.”
“If we don’t finish this now, you can forget about coming over tonight.”GD warned. Your heart hurt. You turned to look at GD starting to feel sorry, but all you saw was his arms crossed and an annoyed face. You were irritated again.
“Okay, bye.”You shrugged before you entered the studio. 

The door closed but GD didn’t come back in. Your heart started to hurt again. (...It’s just a couple arguments. We’ll be okay.) Satisfied with the thought, you went back to work with Psy.

[GD POV]

GD stood there starring at the recording studio door. He didn’t know where it all started to go wrong. (I guess the honeymoon phase is a real thing...) His fists were tight and he clenched his fist. Being in a non-long distance relationship again after so long was tiring. At least in a long distance one, the couple barely argues. If they do get mad, they just don’t talk to each other. But now, he wanted to talk it out. But it was hard. He hated being so jealous. It wasn’t like him. But Mino and Hyorin had such a history and Mino had made it very clear in the past what his intentions were. But...GD was drained. Normally he would chase after Hyorin but this time...he just wanted to go home and nap. There was a pain in his chest and irritation radiating from his body. After considering going inside for another minute or so, GD left. (How do people do it?)

-Skip-

GD groggily got up from his nap and checked the time. It was afternoon and he expected a text from Hyorin, but there was none. (What the heck?) Other girls he dated would normally text him or call him after an argument or ignoring each other but not even a social media notification came. (I’ll give her another hour.) Another hour passed and nothing came. GD was starting to feel bad. He sighed and was going to text her first when he got out of bed and started to put his shoes on. He wanted to see her in person. He figured she would still be working with PSY so he headed back to the YG building. After he arrived he headed inside and what he said made his blood boil again. Hyorin was at the cafeteria with Mino. Eating and talking as if nothing was wrong. (You have to be ing kidding me.) His fists tighted again when Hyorin looked over at saw him. He left.