Destiny::Part 28::Night Club

Destiny: A GD and You Story.

[GD POV]

GD wanted to just let out his frustrations. Hyorin didn’t chase after him when he left the company, only making him more angry. After GD got into his lambo he texted a friend asking what their plans for tonight were. He replied that he was going clubbing and GD sent him a text saying he wanted to go with. Then his phone rang.

“Yah,”He started,”Are you seriously coming? What happened to Hyorin?”
“I can go to the club.”GD laughed, still angry on the inside,”She doesn’t tell me what to do.”
“I mean I know,”His friend agreed,”It’s just you haven’t come along since you got serious about her.”
“I know,”GD sighed,”But I need to let some stress out.”
“Okay, if that’s what you want.”His friend accepted,”See you later!”

GD was at the end of his rope.

[YOUR POV]

You saw GD starring at you and as he turned to leave you started to get up to follow him when you felt your wrist get grabbed. You turned around to see a concerned Mino look at you and shake his head.

“Noona,”Mino started,”Let him go. He needs to cool off. If you follow him, it will just make things worse.”
“Mino-”You started, desperate to go after GD. 

You had finally calmed down and planed on going to GD’s house after you finished eating with Mino. GD just got back to the company before you could.

“Trust me noona.”Mino sighed,”That’s what happens when my girlfriend comes after me.”
“I just-”You started.
“He left because he was mad earlier.”Mino reminded,”He seemes mad again. That’s why he left again.” You were going to argue with him but it made sense.
“Are you sure?”You sighed.
Mino nodded and gently pulled you back to your seat,”That’s just how guys are noona.”

You gave in and sat back down at the table. But you didn’t eat, you weren’t hungry anymore. Some silent moments passed when you sat up straight, you weren’t going to let it get to you. GD just needed some time.

“Yah,”You said, trying to start conversation,”Who is your girlfriend anyway? Even Seungyoon said the other members haven’t met her.”
“Wah,”Mino joked,”Noona are you gossiping with the other members?”
“It’s not gossiping if she isn’t real.”You joked back.
Mino smiled and sighed,”She’s real okay. She’s just a celebrity so I don’t want to put her business out there. Once she’s ready we will let the public know proudly.”
“Mmmmhhhhmmm.”You teased,”Whatever you say. So how do you imagine her? She’s like those girls from your huh?”
Mino hissed,”Noona that’s inapproriate….and no.”
You chuckled to yourself.
“Because SHE IS REAL.”Mino said sternly.
“I’ll believe it when I see it.”You said as you stole one of his fries and ate it. 
“Yah!”Mino shouted. You were starting to feel better. (I hope Jiyoung will be okay…I’ll definitely visit him tonight.)

-Skip-

You decided to stay at the company late since you were giving GD time to cool off, working on Psy’s album when you decided it was time to see GD. It was already almost 10 o’clock at night and you didn’t want to end up visiting when he was sleeping. (Hmm.) You had texted him but no reply came. (I wonder if he fell asleep already?) You just shrugged and decided to head to GD’s apartment, it wasn’t like it would be the first time you visited while he was sleeping. He gave you the code to his apartment door a long time ago so it’s not like it was a big issue. As you got into your van with Minhyuk oppa, you felt sorry for the arguing and knew GD had a right to be a little suspicious of Mino. But you knew you also had to talk to him about it still. When you arrived at GD’s apartment building you snuck in quietly (you were bareface and had a mask on) and headed inside. Surprisingly, GD wasn’t home. (Hmm…did he go out to cool down? Shouldn’t he be back by now?) Worried, you tried calling him and texting him again, but no response came. You started to feel panic coming on. (Where could he possibly be??) You naturally had the Big Bang members phone numbers over time, but you rarely called them. They all said they didn’t know where he was but not to worry, GD went out when he needed to think or release stress. (I know…but he normally at least accepts my calls and texts..) The worry started to grow more until you got a text from Insook.

Insook: Yah, what happened between you and GD? Did you guys break up?

You were confused. (Maybe she ran into him when he was still angry?)

You: No, why what’s going on? DId you run into him?

The next thing she sent you made your chest tighten and breath shorten. It was an article about GD. He was at the club with some girl. (WHAT THE HELL?!) You quickly looked up the club the article mentioned and started heading out while you called MInhyuk.

“Oppa!”You said, trying not to cry,”Start the van please! I need to see Jiyoung oppa! Right now!”
“O-okay,”He agreed,”What’s going on?”
“I don’t know myself.”You admitted,”But I guess we’ll find out together!”

[GD POV]

GD was irritated again. He just wanted to have a good time at the club with his friends but these girls kept trying to get close to him. He ignored them and continued drinking with his friends, still managing to have somewhat of a good time. Which he was, but obviously he couldn’t help having Hyorin in the back of his mind. But instead this angered him and motivated him to drink more.

“Yah,”One of GD’s friends hiccuped,”Just fight Mino. it. He messing with your girl!”
“He’s a hoobae,”GD reminded,”And they haven’t actually done anything. I just hate how she defends that guy but I can’t do that with a chick friend.”
“Well do you have any chick friends that make her feel uncomfortable?”Another friend asked.
“No.”GD admitted after another soju shot,”I cut ties with girls that I have a romantic history. She doesn’t consider her friendship with Mino a romantic history because she didn’t have feelings for him. It’s him that does.”
“I mean it’s true,”The 2nd friend reminded,”She doesn’t have any, right?”
“So she says.”GD sighed as he stated to peel the sticker of his soju bottle,”But they just get along so well, know each other so well, and been through so much together.”
“ing fight him.”His first friend laughed,”Fight. Him. , I’ll go with you.”
“Shut up you!”The second friend laughed,”Just because you’re single doesn’t mean you get to ruin someone else’s relationship.”

GD laughed with them as he took another shot of soju when one of the girls came over and sat next to him.

“Yah,”GD growled,”Get lost.”

He hated being rude but he was not in the mood and this female in particular would not leave him alone.

“Do I have to call security?”His second friend asked her. He owned the club.
“It’s okay,”The first friend slurred,”GD got a girl but I’m single, I can take you home.”
“Please.”The girl snickered before she looked at GD,”Come on, I saw you starring at me. Hyorin is just a little girl. Let a woman take care of you.”

The woman scooted right next to GD and started to reach her hand over. GD grabbed her wrist and was about to tell her to get lost again when he heard a gasp. All of them looked over to see a teary, clearly angry Hyorin.

“Hyorin,”GD started, realizing what it looked like,”I can explain, please just-”

But it was too late, she ran out.