Destiny::GD::Part 25::Confidence

Destiny: A GD and You Story.

[Your POV]

“Alright,”You said through the mike into the booth,”I need you to take a deep breath and start over.”

Bibi had joined you in the studio after she spent a half day in school. You were currently working on her solo album, she was the first of the members because YG wanted to see the fire in the maknae. Thinking a solo would bring it out of her, he suggested it and Bibi accepted, as to not disappoint.

“You’re too nervous.”You instruct,”What’s wrong?”
“Unnie…”Bibi started,”I’m scared. I don’t have the confidence like you and the other members do…”
“Eunhae (her real name)…”You started.
You heard her voice crack,“That’s why so many anti-fans say I’m the weakest vocal and not needed, right?”

Before you knew it you got up and entered the booth to see a crying maknae. Your heart softened a little and you pulled her into a hug.

“Of course not,”You said sternly,”Yah, you have the sweet soft voice that the rest of us members are lacking. You are not weak in anyway, understood? If anything you complete the group.”

She continued to sob into your shoulder. You sighed. YG’s request came at the worst time possible, Bibi was in the middle of exams as well right now, so you could only imagine the stress of being the maknae making the first solo debut on top of that. 

“It must be hard to be in school too while you have this going on huh?”You asked honestly.
Bibi nodded as her crying started to slow.
“Then take that stress and pour it into your music.”You told.
Bibi pulled away and wiped her eyes.
“Singing is supposed to be what makes you happy, what helps you when you stressed,”You reminded,”That’s why you wanted to become a singer right? So you would have a job you loved? So you could do what makes you happy?”
She nodded and took a deep breath,”You’re right.”
“And if you need to talk or vent you know you have us unnies here for you, right?”You added.
She smiled at you and nodded.
You gave her one last hug and exited the booth. 
“Alright, let’s start from the top then!”You called through the mike.

Bibi took a deep breath and started to sing as the music came on, to your surprise her voice came back much stronger than usual. (That’s my girl.) Recording went on with barely any hiccups and it was lunch time.

“I can’t believe that was only one song.”Bibi sighed after you saved where you ended and headed to the cafeteria.
“It’s going to be a long couple of weeks.”You said,”Producing an album isn’t that fast.”
“That’s true.”Bibi agreed,”Our debut album barely made it out in time.”

She continued talking but you weren’t listening. You always put your phone on silent when in the recording studio so you didn’t know GD had texted you letting you know he’d be at the company today too.

“Unnie?”Bibi asked, snapping you out of your throughts.
“Oh sorry,”You apologized,”I was reading a message from Jiyoung oppa.”
“You call him Jiyoung oppa now? What happened to GD?”Bibi teased.
“Yah, we’ve been together for a year now.”You reminded,”How long will I call him by his stage name?”
“True.”Bibi acknowledged,”I’ll go ahead of you then Unnie.”
“No, it’s okay-”You said.
“Just go,”Bibi smiled,”You know you want to.”
You smiled back, your members knew you so well,”Thanks. If you see Zico and Mino can you please tell them I’ll be alittle late?”
“Eh?”Bibi froze. She didn’t know either of them personally so she got nervous at the thought.
You chuckled,”It will be okay, they won’t bite.””
“O-okay.”She nodded as she got in the elevator.

After the doors closed you looked back at the text from GD to see which recording studio he was in. After you read it you headed into the room to hear Junhwe’s beautiful voice echo through the room. You quickly took a seat on the couch in the back and noticed GD wasn’t alone, BI was sitting next to him and they both were bobbing their heads lightly. (Maybe I should go. I’ll just meet him after lunch…) As you were about to get up to leave BI called out to you.

“Oh Noona!”BI greeted cheerfully,”How are you?”
You turned and smiled as BI hugged you,”I’m good. Sorry to bother you guys, it’s near lunch so I thought you were finishing up.”
“Don’t worry about it, we are about to.”BI reassured as he headed back to his seat,”I should have figured you would be visiting Hyung.”

GD just smiled at you since he was still working the control board and you walked over. You stood by his side and you felt his fingers caress the inner side of your leg, obviously the side BI couldn’t see. You shifted to the other side as a sign to stop and you just saw a small smirk under his fitted cap. You could feel yourself blushing a bit when the song came to an end. 

“Cut! Good job Junhwe!”BI called.

You and GD clapped as Junhwe exited the booth. 

“Oh, Noona!”Junhwe smiled as he went to hug you. (This is happening a lot today)
“Have you been well?”You smiled hugging him back. 
“Of course! Didn’t expect to see you though. You know since you don’t stop by during our practices anymore.”
“Yah, you’re noona is busy too you know.”GD reminded.
“Not with work though,”BI agreed,”With you hyung right?”
“Yah!”You warned. 

You all laughed it off and decided to head to the cafeteria for lunch. That is the one thing you loved about YG, it really was like a family.