Destiny::GD::Part 26::Fans

Destiny: A GD and You Story.

Even though work was stressful you all still enjoyed it since everyone got along. Of course you and GD stayed a little behind BI and Junhwe, who got the picture, and let you guys talk in peace.

“Did you see the post in your fancafe?”GD asked out of nowhere.
“Hmm, no?”You replied,”When did this happen?”

GD pulled out his phone and looked for the article which he passed off to you to read. You felt so touched. There was a letter submitted in 24/7s fancafe from the fans titled: Congrats Hyorin and GD!

     To Hyorin Unnie (you let fans know a bit after debut you were okay with that), conrgrats on 1 year with GD-sshi. We know we were pretty skeptical when it first came out and we doubted  you as a leader, but you have shown us time and time again that your members and career will always come first. Thank you for writing good music and taking care of your dongsengs.
    To GD-sshi, thank you for taking care of our Hyorin Unnie and not getting in the way of her career. Thank you for not creating scandals, other than the first one, to stain the group as a whole.We look forward to many years of happiness.
   PS You’re lucky YG fans are so cool.
   24/7 Hwaiting!

“We are lucky that YG fans are so cool?”You laughed after you read it.
“Yah, you know it’s true.”GD reminded,”Remember the back lash for that one Suju member.”
“True.”You nodded. You felt so bad for that member, he was just trying to live his life. 

As you guys made your way into the elevator with BI and Junhwe, your phone went off with a new text message. 

Mino: Noona, where are you? Even Bibi is here with us...

“Ah, going to lunch already?”GD whispered, he was behind you so of course he could read your screen.
“Yeah but it’s with Zico and Bibi as well.”You informed.
“Ah, okay.”GD said acting cool.
“I know it bothers you.”You said quietly.
“Me?”GD snickered sarcastically,”Why would I be worried? Do you know who I am?”
You laughed to yourself and GD continued seriously,”But it’s whatever. I already made lunch plans with Seungri.”
“Tell him I say hi.”You said as the doors opened. 

Before people noticed you two you quickly went up to kiss him on the cheek, but he turned to look at you so you ended up kissing. You quickly pulled back and you looked around, thankfully no one saw. Or at least you thought, Mino was looking at you but when you locked eyes he quickly looked away. (Crap.) You turned to GD who was quietly laughing at your face when you hit him in the arm lightly. 

“I’ll see you in the studio later.”He sighed satisfied before he kissed you on the forehead and left. 

Your face was burning from embarrassment but you tried to act as calm as possible as you went up to the cafeteria to get food. After getting your tray of food you headed to the table where a hysterical Zico and Mino were laughing and Bibi was listening. 

“Oh Unnie!”Bibi said happily as she moved over to give you a seat.
“That seems like a lot of fun.”Zico teased.
“You have no idea.”You laughed.