Destiny::GD::Part 29::Stress

Destiny: A GD and You Story.

(He wouldn’t cheat. That’s not him.) It’s all you could repeat to yourself to try to calm down. But that’s definitely not what it looked like. He was holding her hand and it was near an area that a friend’s hand would not be. You were failing at staying calm and just kept getting more mad. He was drinking with his friends flirting with another girl. He wasn’t cooling down from the argument. He was getting over you. The tears started to spill over and you reassured Minhyuk that you need to cool off at the company, you didn’t need anything from him. As soon as the van stopped at the company you hurried inside to head to the recording studios when you saw a very familiar face. It was Mino. He was with Seungyoon coming out of the elevator. You saw their lyric books on them so you could only assume they just finished recording. 

“Oh noona,”Seungyoon said concerned,”What’s wrong?”
“Nothing.’You lied wiping your face really quickly,”I uh, I just needed to come-”
“Seungyoon I’ll meet you back at the dorms.”Mino instructed as he handed his lyric book over. 
“No, don’t worry about me,”You said trying to sound calm,”I’m fine. I just-”
“Just go.”Mino said to Seungyoon. 

Seungyoon knew you two were close so he left and as soon as the door closed Mino pulled you into a hug. You wanted to tell him to let go. you wanted to tell him to go away. You wanted to tell him you would be fine on your own. But those were lies. You needed someone now more than ever. You needed a friend. You felt the hot tears start to overflow again and as you put your face in your hands you leaned into Mino’s chest. His body warmth was inviting, his arms tightened around you, and he put his head on yours. It felt so familiar. And so good. Mino was always the one you ran to when you had boy problems, or any problems really. And this was no different. GD had been the one to comfort you the past year and almost half, but obviously these past few weeks had been hard on you two. Instead of him comforting you, it had just been arguing his living room. She knew Mino made him feel uncomfortable. But thinking of GD when Mino was the one comforting you, just reminded you how much GD meant to you. How could he doubt you? You and Mino didn’t talk, he just let you cry into his chest as he rubbed your back in comfort.

“I saw the articles.”Mino sighed,”I’m guessing you went to go see for yourself?”
You couldn’t say anything, you just nodded against his body.
“I figured.”Mino sighed again,”You always did have to confirm things for yourself. I’m guessing you saw something bad?”
You nodded again. He knew you well.
“Wah.”Mino said, a hint of anger in his voice,”I didn’t think hyung was like that.”
You’re crying started to slow.
“Honestly,”Mino continued,”You need to talk to him. Figure out where this relationship is going, what you mean to him, that kind of thing. You guys are too old for this childish stuff.”
You couldn’t help but laugh a little. Mino was unexpectedly mature for someone his age and who has so much aegyo in them.
“Oh?”Mino laughed too,”Did you just laugh a bit?”
You nodded against his chest again.
“Wow.”He said,”I’m good, haha. Just take your time noona. I’m here for you.”

You smiled a little and took a deep breath. Mino smelled good. Not as good as GD, but it still comforted you for some odd reason. But you knew Mino was right. You needed to talk to GD. Things were just getting to hard for no reason. You both needed to figure out you were willing to go through all of this. If it will be worth it. You both stood quietly until you heard screaming.

“GET OFF MY GIRL!”GD Yelled.

[GD POV]

“!”GD yelled as he threw the females hand away,”Get lost already!”

GD got up and ran out the door to see Hyorin’s van drive away. Quickly, GD ran to his lambo when one of his friends caught up with him.

“Ya!”His friend yelled as he closed his Lambo door before GD could get in,”You’ve been drinking all night. You are in no position to drive.”
“I have to go after Hyorin!”GD screamed,”UGH! Why can’t things be like they used to?!”

GD screamed again and punched the side of his door multiple times. His eyes started to tear and frustration was radiating out of his body. He wanted to cry. It had been a long time since the last time, but he knew he had to go after Hyorin or he was going to lose her. His friend called a taxi and sighed as he waited with GD.

“Yah.”His friend sighed,”You need to trust Hyorin.”
GD looked at him irritated,”Of course I trust Hyorin, I don’t trust Mino and-”
“Forget Mino.”His friend cut him off,”If you keep focusing on him, you’re definitely going to lose her.”
“If I don’t lose her for this first.”GD groaned,”I should have just talked to her at the company. None of this would have happened.”
“No wonder she came by.”His friend sighed.

GD looked at him confused when his friend handed him his phone. Multiple articles showed up showing the group of females, and the brave one, with GD at the club. But it looked like GD was having a good time, when in reality he was trying to be nice while he told them he wanted to be left alone. Instead, the photos and article made it seem like he was enjoying the attention. Wondering if he and Hyorin had broken up. That was it. GD shoved his friends phone back in his hand to avoid throwing it and GD tried calling Hyorin. It went straight to voicemail. (!) The taxi finally showed up and GD quickly gave the driver the YG building address. Hyorin hated showing a weak side to her members so she normally either went to the studio to let it out in music or to dance it out. He finally reached the company and sprinted inside.

To see Hyorin crying in Mino’s arms.

“GET OFF MY GIRL!”GD yelled. He had had enough.