Destiny::GD::Part 34::Loss of Words

Destiny: A GD and You Story.

[GD POV]

All GD could remember was riding in a vehicle down the road when there was an explosion. The ringing in his ears and smoke in his lungs were his last memories. He wasn’t sure how much time had passed since the accident but he woke up to a busy Jooyeon rearranging some flowers on the hospital nightstand. She had bags under her eyes and didn't have any make up today. She must have been worried and stressed.

“Jooyeon?”GD groaned. His throat was dry. 
“Oppa!”She gasped as she dropped she was doing,”How are you feeling?!”

She hit the nurse calling button and quickly grabbed on of GD’s hand. GD didn’t deserve her. As soon as the explosion happened, GD’s life didn’t pass through his mind. Images of Hyorin did. And she wasn’t the one in his hospital room. 

“Water, please.”GD said with a hoarse voice. 
Jooyeon quickly poured him a glass and handed it to him with a warm smile on her face,”I’m so glad you’re awake. The doctor said he wasn’t sure when you would.”
GD sipped on the water, feeling grateful, and asked,”How long was I unconscious for?”
Jooyeon looked over at a calendar above the night stand, counting the days quietly before she finally answered,”3 weeks.”
“Wow.”GD laughed awkwardly,”What’s the prognosis?”
Jooyeon took her seat next to the bed,”You’ll be fine. You can perform again after some physical therapy but you’re being medically discharged from the Army.”

GD groaned again. Some idiot netizens were going to post some bs where GD wanted to be injured to get out of the Army, he knew those comments were going to come.

“Other than the dry throat, how are you feeling?”Jooyeon asked again.
“Okay I guess.”GD admitted,”At least the best I will be for a while.”
“That’s good!”Jooyeon said excitedly,”When you’re released from here I’ll be at your apartment all the time to take care of you.” GD felt guilty again. 
“Yeah listen…Jooyeon,”GD started, feeling even more guilty for what he was about to say since she was taking care of him.
“Yeah?”She smiled at him as he noticed the couple ring they had bought the day he left on her finger. This wasn’t the right time. 
“Uhh, can I use your phone? I should let the company know I’m okay.”GD quickly said.
“Oh, Tae Hee oppa is outside, I’ll go get him.”She informed before she ran out the door. (This is not going to go well.)

-skip-

He knew it. Jooyeon had trashed GD’s living room after he broke up with her. He had been released from the hospital and Jooyeon had helped him back to his apartment but he couldn’t hold it in any longer. He thought she would be somewhat understanding since he told her some things about how his relationship with Hyorin ended, but that is not how it went down. Jooyeon had visited him everyday after he schedules and even cancelled them so she could be there when he woke up. So he stood there and took all the hitting and screaming as she let her frustrations out.

“She doesn’t even love you oppa!”Jooyeon howled,”She’s been dating Super Juniors Eunhyuk ever since you left pabo!” 

GD froze. She was dating someone? He should have known she wasn’t going to wait for him. Hyorin was a strong female but when he heard 24/7 say she would take time to herself before he left for the Army, he guessed it gave him some false hope.

“Even so.”GD sighed with a heavy heart and monotone voice,”I can’t give you false hope either Jooyeon.”

More cursing and screaming followed as she trashed GD’s living room before she finally left. Exhausted, GD moved some stuff off the couch and sat down. 

“Ah!”He groaned as he held his side.

He must have sat down too fast and hard. His ribs were still bruised so he needed to be careful. As GD looked around his living room he noticed a Rilakkuma bear in the corner. He must have forgotten to get rid of it when Hyorin and he had broken up. She had gotten it for him when he was sick one time while she took care of him in the apartment. As he starred at it he suddenly had the the urge to see her. ( it.) Regardless if she was single or not, he had to see her.

GD put on his best dress clothes and headed out the door as he called Tae Hee again.

“Hyung please grab me a bouquet of roses please and meet me at the company car garage.”GD quickly requested.
“For Jooyeon? Do you want a card to say anything?”Tae Hee asked.
“It’s not for her, just hurry please.”GD rushed,”Thanks.”

GD got into his lambo and sped down the road. (I’m coming Hyorin.)