Destiny::GD::Part 30::

Destiny: A GD and You Story.

[YOUR POV]

You turned, still in Mino’s arms, to see an enraged GD quickly walking over to you two.

“I am so tired of you Song Mino!”GD growled,”Get of my girlfriend!”
Mino let you go and started to explain,”Hyung, I was just-”

And as if that moment was in slow motion, you watched as GD punched Mino in the face. 

“Mino!”You screamed as you ran to his side,”Are you okay?!”
“You’re on his side?!”GD laughed sarcastically,”Wow! Of course you ing are!”
“Are you ting me?!”You screamed back finally getting your together. 

You took from no one. Not even GD.

“WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU?!”You howled before you turned to look at Mino’s face.
“Noona I’m fine.”Mino reassured as he started to stand up, hand pressed against his jaw.

It was swelling up and a bit bruised, but it didn’t look too bad. Hopefully that was the worse it was going to get.

“What’s wrong with me?!”GD asked,”Instead of the studio or coming to talk to me about our problems you run off to see this guy?! The guy that has made it very clear how he feels about you!? The guy who you know I feel uncomfortable about?!”
“Wow,”You started,”That’s a lot of bull coming from the guy who wasn’t home when I did want to talk to him! Who didn’t answer any of my phone calls or texts. Who I found at the club with some random !”
“Hyung how could you do that to noona?”Mino asked, clearly starting to get angry.
“You stay out of this!”GD growled,”I will fight you later!”
“Fight?!”You asked,”Oppa what is wrong with you?! You get mad at me for going to Mino but you’re the one who wasn’t home! Again! You didn’t even come after me this morning when you stopped by the studio!”
“You didn’t come after me when I saw you here eating lunch with this bastard instead of being worried about me!”
“I was mad!”You screamed,”And then Mino told me to let you calm down before trying to talk to you!”
“Of course he did.”GD smiled sarcastically,”That way we could break up and he could get you!”
“Hyung, I have a girlfriend!”Mino growled,”I don’t see noona like that anymore!”
“Please!”GD laughed,”No one has seen your imaginary girlfriend and you only said that so you could hang out with Hyorin again!”
“Oh my gawd!”Mino groaned as he pulled out his phone. He went through it and finally showed a picture of him and his girlfriend. It was Red Velvet’s Irene. You and GD froze.
“I haven’t been lying!”Mino growled,”And I comforted noona because hyung can’t seem to even do that! I have been friends with her a long time, I will still be here fro her now if I have to!” You had had it.
“I can’t do this anymore.”You cried putting your hands on each side of your head.
“What?”Both Mino and GD asked looking at you.
“I can’t do this.”You reapeated as you looked at GD,”This is crazy and insane and I can’t do this anymore. This shouldn’t be this hard.”
“Hyorin,”GD said as he took your hands into his,”Hyorin take a breath. You need to calm down.”
“No.”You said pulling your hands back. You felt calm. You felt fine. You just realized this wasn’t worth it.
“I-I just.”You started,”Oppa I tried to be understanding. I tried to do as you asked. But yet you still doubted both Mino and I. I reassured you. I gave you my word. Sure we both didn’t chase after each other but you went to club. You drank. Without me or telling me. And then there was another girl-”
“Hyorin,”GD said as his watery eyes starred at you,”It’s not what you think. You can ask my friends I was with, you can watch the CCTV in the club. I tried to get rid of that girl. That’s what I was doing. I just wanted to drink and vent to friends. That’s it.”
“But you still didn’t answer my texts or calls.”You reminded,”I thought you might of died.”
“I know, I know I shouldh’t have done that but you didn’t text or call me at first-”GD explained.
“I would have if you tried to contact me. I wouldn’t ignore you like you did.”You said,”We can talk all day but I’m over this.”
GD took your hands into his again and you saw a tear fall,”Hyorin, please. Let’s go back to my place to properly talk about this. I’m begging you.”

You starred into his eyes. Your heart hurt. But you couldn’t put yourself through this anymore.

“Goodbye oppa.”You whispered as you pulled your hands back. 

You looked at Mino,who’s left side of his jaw was now blue, and he put a hand on your back following you out the door. You heard GD yell as the doors shut behind you. You heart broke. 

[GD POV]

GD’s chest was aching. He was having trouble breathing. His face felt hot as a couple more tears fell. He hadn’t felt the way he did for Hyorin in a very long time, he thought she could have even maybe been the one, but he just lost her. Because of his jealousy. His mind flashed to the photo of a shy Irene being kissed on the cheek by Mino. (DAMMIT!) He was wrong. He grasped his chest and threw his clenched fist against the wall. It wasn’t supposed to end like this. It wasn’t supposed to end at all. His life was supposed to be finally coming together. A successful career and social life. Trying to stay calm GD texted Taeyang.

GD: Youngbae, please come get me from the company. I’m going to lose it.
YB: Yah, are you okay? What’s wrong? You and Hyorin get into an argument again?
GD: Please just come. I can’t repeat it right now.
YB: Yeah okay sure, I’ll be there in 20.

GD wiped the tears from his face and he opened his thread with Hyorin. He started to type his feelings out but he stopped in the middle. There was no point. She made it clear where she stood about the relationship. (I lost her…) He ended up just closing the thread and hit his fist on the wall again. Thankfully Taeyang showed up shortly after and GD got into his car.

“Yah, what happened?”Taeyang asked as he looked at GD’s condition. 
“…Hyorin broke up wtih me.”GD said in a monotone voice,”It’s over.”


(Omg please don't hate me, you have to have  storm before a rainbow....idk just please don't hate me >_<')