Destiny::GD::Part 12::Airplanes

Destiny: A GD and You Story.

[Your POV]

A week had passed since Kiko arrived in Korea and the gossip news kept going. Rumors of GD seeing her but no proof, Kiko was here for a few days with GD, GD was going to propose to her during her stay, just all baseless rumors. And as much as you tried to deny it, it irritated you more and more. Especially because GD let’s you know whenever she contacts him, which is everyday so far.

“Yah, are you listening?"Insook asked, waving a hand in your face,"Wah! You aren’t!”
“Sorry,"You quickly apologized,"Got distracted.”
“Unnie,"BIbi sighed,"It’s because of Kiko huh?”

Originally it was only Insook who knew about your relationship with GD but they were your members, they were going to find out eventually. GD felt a little uncomfortable the more people found out but he understood, he had members too.

You finally let out an annoyed sigh and vented,“Yeah! She keeps tryihng to meet up with him too! That girl doesn’t know when to quit. And I want to say something to her but-”
“You would lose your temper so fast."Jiyeon laughed as she walked in the room,"Next thing we know, she’ll be in the news for getting beat up.”
“Yah! I know better than that! We would be in huge trouble, not just me."You snickered,”…BUT IF I COULD…“
"Does Jiyong oppa know how irriated you are?"Eunseo asked when she brought a big bowl of ramen to the table.
"Of course not,"Insook answered,"She can’t show her crazy side yet, it’s too early.”
You glared at her,“What? Crazy? Since when?”
“There it is!"Jiyeon pointed out as Bibi filled each members bowls,"The scary look you get in your eyes. Like when we aren’t doing great at practice or we eat the last cookie!”
“Doesn’t she know about you already? I thought you said Jiyong oppa sent her a picture of you two together?"Bibi wondered when she finally sat down.
You all started to eat and you nodded,"Yeah but I told you, she is ignoring any sign that they are over. If I’m crazy, she’s psycho.”
“Well I mean, if he’s letting you know everything and ignoring her then you have nothing to worry about."Insook reminded as she ate some kimchi.
"Yeah that’s true."Jiyeon agreed,"At least he’s a good boyfriend.”
“I still can’t get over that,"Eunseo said,"You’re dating Jiyong oppa. We just debuted a short time ago. This is going so fast.”
“Oh right!"Insook exclaimed,"Don’t forget iKon’s MV recording starts tomorrow afternoon. You have to be at the salon at lunch after some morning practice.”
“I almost forgot."You said after you finished some noodles,"Hopefully it won’t take too long.”

The night went on and GD called before bed as usual.

GD: So we fly out to Japan tomorrow. Are you going to see me off? Hehe.
You: If I can make it maybe…
GD: What do you mean if you can make it? I thought you only had practice tomorrow?
You: No, I have WINNER’s MV tomorrow and the next day after morning practices. 
GD: Ah…well the flight is at 7am. Will you be Yoona or Mina?
You: Mm…maybe Mina? Hehe, she hasn’t showed up in a while.

Since you and GD started dating, you would see him off disguised as a fan. It obviously wasn’t the same as a girlfriend sending off her boyfriend, but it was the best you both could do.

GD: Am I getting a gift?
You: Aye! Oppa, you make more than me!
GD: Just kidding! But…have you been following the neitzen news about Kiko?

You felt your mouth form a scowel.

You: No, why? She tried talking to you again today?
GD: No, I mean yeah she did but that’s not what I meant.
You: Then what?
GD: Apparently she is flying back to Japan tomorrow too. Not the same time but if reports come out, I don’t want them to catch you by surprise.
You: …Oh…Well, you know it’s nothing to worry about. I don’t think I would have cared anyways.
GD: Yah, you think I don’t know you’re lying?
You: What?!
GD: Yah, your lip twitches whenever I bring her up, you think I didn’t notice when we’re together?

*Damn lip!*

GD: It’s actually kind of cute.

You felt yourself freeze. Even though you guys have been dating for some time, he still made you nervous and gave you butterflies.

GD: Hyorin?
You: Y-yeah, but uhm, I’ll try to be there when you arrive. 
GD: Don’t miss me too much, ok? Hehe.

In your mind GD was having too much so you decided to mess with him.

You: It’s okay anyway, I’ll be playing with Mino the next few days. At least I’ll have my mind busy.
GD: Psh, you’ll be babysitting haha.
You: I mean, we’re pretty close in age even if he is younger than me.
GD: Tsk, he’s a child.
You: Or you’re just old.
GD: Yah, do you like him that much? 
You: No, but someone sounds a little irritated. Didn’t think I didn’t notice?
GD: Forget it, I’ll talk to you tomorrow. 
You: Ah oppa, I’m just kidding. But it is kinda cute.
GD: Whatever, you need to go to bed anyway so you can see me off tomorrow morning. Ok?
You: Alright alright, I get it. But yes I will be there tomorrow. Who you outfit?
GD: Yeah, but I have to finish packing. See you tomorrow then, go to sleep too don’t just stay up.
You: I get it, night heh.

The next day you woke up early to see GD off and Minhyuk took you to the airport. He dropped you a block away so you could blend in with the morning commute crowds and not draw attention to yourself. As you got closer you noticed some girls with Big Bang merchandise, and you knew they were Saengseng* fans. YG never put flight times on the schedules for fans. You shook your head as they passed, even before you were a trainee you weren’t that suffocating of a fan. They had their own lives too. That’s when you saw their van pull up and the fans started running as you continued walking. You weren’t worried that GD wouldn’t see you. Everytime you went to see him off you both would coordinate an outfit from his music videos that you would wear. Of couse it was played down so it wasn’t obvious and you wouldn’t stick out, but it ust happened to be your favorite outfit as well. The BB members got off and headed inside as you and the fans started to follow. As they greeted fans you noticed GD looking around and you raised your snapback cap. It was an exact replica that GD had bought for you not long ago. He spotted you and threw you a smile. You suddenly felt that warm feeling in your chest and your heart rate speed up. His smile always seemed to do that to you. You smiled back and tried to hand him a shopping bag with his favorite snacks but fans kept pushing so you couldn’t reach him. Thankfully their manager grabbed it for you, making sure to grab other fans gifts so it wouldn’t be obvious.  As they finished checking in and headed to security, you spotted GD wave to the crowd before he finally left. The crazy commotion and yelling ended and the fans started to leave, but you just stood there starring at the point where he disappeared…until you heard a gasp, and then whispers. Did the fans recognize you in the crowd? This would be bad for both your teams and yourselves. ** You turned around when you saw what it was.

It wasn’t you…Kiko entered the airport.