Destiny::GD::Part 37::The End

Destiny: A GD and You Story.

Your mutual friends and some YG fam standing around in a circle and little LED lights lit up the room. There were flowers that led up to the stage and Insook came up behind you to give you a gentle shove. You looked back at her and she just gave you a reassuring nod. You looked back at GD and started to walk forward. The flowers smelled fresh and you noticed there was a heart made of rose petals on the stage, GD was standing in the middle. 

As you climbed the stairs GD joked,”I thought I should be in the heart this time. It’s only fair.” A reference to when he asked you out in the flower shop.
“It looks good.”You joked back,”I thought you hated this cheesy stuff.”
GD smiled and nodded,”Yeah. But I know you love it.”

You knew you and GD never officially said you were back together, but you didn’t think he’d go all out again. He walked over to you and took your hands into his as he led you into the petal heart with him. You saw YG quietly enter the room through your peripheral vision, WINNER following, and laughed to yourself. He looked ridiculous. 

“Hyorin.”GD started as your attention shifted back to him,”We have been through so much. And we missed out on a lot too. But the time we spent apart….it didn’t feel right.”

You nodded in agreement starting to feel a bit emotional. You missed this so much. Him, the feelings, the happiness. You missed it all.

“And last night just reminded me that you feel the same way I do.”He continued.

Your hair stood up on the back of your neck. You had noticed your family in the crowd earlier and started to pray that they didn’t know what he meant.

“Hyorin,”GD smiled at you, you smiled back, and he started to get down on one knee.

You froze. He was proposing! He was just going to skip the important part of actually dating first?! Totally caught off guard you covered your mouth in shock.

“I can’t lose you again. And I know I am taking a huge leap of faith here, but I thought you might take it with me.”He said, his smile never changing,”Hyorin, will you marry me?”

You starred at him for a moment, and just seeing his smiling face again after so long made you forget all the doubt you had once again. You didn’t know how he did it but it was intoxicating. 

“Yes!”You finally said excitedly,”Yes I will marry you!”

GD smiled from ear to ear and quickly picked you up in excitement. The entire room filled with cheers and you heard pops as small streamers flew in the air. GD gently put you down and pulled you into a kiss before he pulled away and put a ring on your finger. It was gorgeous. 

He pulled you into him again and put his forehead on yours,”I am never doubting you or letting you go again. Ever.”
You smiled and wrapped your arms around his neck,”And I am never going to leave. Ever.”