Destiny::GD::Part 13::Drama

Destiny: A GD and You Story.
Destiny::GD::Part 13::Drama

“Wah! You must be crazy to show up here after Big bang just arrived!"A fan yelled at Kiko.

Kiko ignored her and the other fans and kept walking. The reactions seemed to be divided. Some fans were angry and being rude while others were making compliements and asking her to take of GD. It stung a little. You just stood there though, divided as well. You could see her as a beautiful girl who couldn’t let go of her last love, but you could also see her as a crazy girl who is obsessed with a past romance long gone. Frozen, a fan had bumped into you, causing your hat to fall on to the floor. Desperately, you tried to save it from the stampede of fangirls but to no avail.

"Yah!"You yelled frustrated as your hand got stepped on.

Then a hand from across from you grabbed your hat and returned it to you.

"Oh, thank you so much!"You thanked relieved as you both stood up.
"No worries."She said as you both looked at eachother.

You froze. It was Kiko. You tried to look away but you knew it was too late, she recognized you. In the picture GD had sent her that night, you had no make up and your hair was just brushed, like it was now. **

"Wow, you’re so pretty."Kiko complimented with a smile.
"Thank you."You said, still trying to avoid eye contact. 
"Next time hold on to it tighter,"Kiko said sweetly, obviously acting,"That’s how you lose precious things.”

You  looked at her and her smile had a small smirk behind it. As she was about to walk away, you couldn’t help yourself.

“Thank you again!"You repeated,"For returning it to me, it was the right thing to do. Instead of having someone take what is not theirs to begin with.”

You didn’t care if it woud come across weird to everyone else, she needed to know.

Kiko looked at you and forced a friendly smile,“No problem.”

You wanted to seal the deal by waving at her to show off the couple ring but speculation already started about GD’s since he always wore it, so instead you turned around and left.

At practice you all had decided to take a break when Insook spoke up,“Yah! Are you crazy?! You went to the airport this morning?! What if someone recognized you??!”
“Oh! Unnie you met Kiko too?!"Bibi exclaimed as she read over Insook’s shoulder.
You quickly defended,"You all know I always see him off and I had no diea Kiko was going to be there!”
“What was that about anyway?"Eunseo asked curious.
You sighed,"She recognized me. From the photo GD sent her. I didn’t have makeup so at least she doesn’t know who I really am.”
“Yah. What happens if you do get recognized? At first I thought you guys were cute but our careers are on the line too."Insook snickered.

You felt bad and thought Insook reaction was a bit much, but you understood. To have a relationship in YG exposed, especially a member of Big Bang to a brand new artist. You just never thought you would be seen in public.

"Nothing is going to happen."Jiyeon sighed,"In all seriousness, no one can recognize you without makeup so we will be okay.”
“Please be more careful."Eunseo asked.
"Of course,"You agreed,"I’m sorry for causing you all stress but it will be fine.”

After practice you guys were back to normal and after cleaning up, your phonewent off. It was a call from GD.

GD:Yah, what happened? You ran into Kiko? How did that even happen?
You: I don’t know, I was just as surprised as you. My hat fell and she picked it up. She recognized me…wait how doyou know? I haven’t told you about it yet.
GD: It’s on gossip sites already, saying how sweet she is helping out one of our fans even though they mostly hate her. Others saying she did it for our fans approval. Gossip.
You: The great GD checks on tabloids? Yourself? Hers?
GD: Yah, I have an image to keep. You don’t check everyday, you go clubbing with friends, and BAM! You end up dating a stripper. They’re unforgiving, you’ll find out soon enough.
You: I get it, I’ll be careful from now on.
GD: Ok, so how bad do you miss me?
You: I’m fine, I’m playing with Mino in a little bit anyway.
GD: Fine, go play. Kiko probably is just a text away.

You felt a sting.

You: Yah! You think that’s okay?
GD: Got you! But hey, you started it. Kekeke
You: Yeah yeah, at least Mino is nicer to me.
GD: Tsk. Yah. You’re going to keep going?
You:…No…
GD: Chagya, I will always win at this game. You know that. But I have to go, I will text you later. Annyong~!

With that, he hung up. You knew he was probably going to be busy, so you didn’t mind that he didn’t wait for you to say bye back. You just grinned to yourself when your phone went off went off again. Thinking it was GD you looked right away. You froze. It was YG. You completely forgot about him.

YG: Stop by to my office before you go to Winner’s MV recording.

**