Chicken.

Weirdos in the convenience store.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoongi was standing at the checkout as usual and tried hard not to fall asleep. It was a cold monday evening and he had been studying for the exam like crazy all weekend. It sometimes became too much for his sleepy-brain to not sleep more than 15 hours, but when Yoongi reminded himself of why he was even studying at all, he got the motivation back and continued. Jimin was more important to him than sleep.

 

He yawned. There wasn’t any customer yet and Jimin called him earlier that he would be late because of family business. Also Krystal seemed to be very late as usual. He shrugged, at least Hyuk was working. If you called swiping the same spot on the floor several times working.

 

When the boredom became too much for Yoongi, he decided to take a little nap and sent Hyuk a quick glance that told him to take over if customers arrived. But the boy probably wasn’t able to understand, as he just stared into space and then went back to doing what he does best. Yoongi sighed and slammed his head on the table.

 

Just as he was about to go into the dreamworld, he heard the door bang open and the step of someone running towards him. Yoongi quickly opened his eyes and sat straight up as he thought it was Jimin. But when he saw striking blond hair and exaggerated outfit of Krystal, he slammed his head back onto the table.

 

‘’Why do you look so disappointed! You should be thankful that you get to see my beautiful face this chilly day!’ Krystal shouted and flipped her hair.

‘’Whatever.’’ Yoongi mumbled half-asleep and wanted to avoid the drama.

 

Krystal excepted some insults, but got nothing but a lazy Yoongi. She shrugged and ran up to the cleaning Hyuk, as she desperately wanted some attention. She grabbed the boy’s shoulders and turned him around, slapped the mop out of his hands and kind of forced him to look at her. Hyuk did look at her. Right into her soul. It became a bit uncomfortable even for Krystal, so she let go of him and walked into the locker-room.

 

Hyuk continued staring into space and almost trance-like picked up his mop again. Yoongi did the mistake to look at Hyuk while he was cleaning the floor and immediately turned his head back again. As Yoongi placed his elbows on the table and waited for something to happen, since something always happened, the door opened and two tall guys walked inside.

 

They were both wearing very nice-looking suits, matching shoes and incredibly nicely styled hair. One of the guys had a big wide smile on his face(Onew) and seemed to walk straight to the meat-section, while the other guy who was a bit taller and had the face of a typical flower-boy(Minho), walked to the fruit-section.

 

Nothing seemed to be out of the ordinary, so Yoongi just continued standing there and tried to not fall asleep. Just then, Krystal came out from the locker-room and walked straight to the storage. Yoongi could barely believe the impossible girl actually did her work without making a fuss first.

 

Yoongi ignored her and turned his head to the customers, making sure they weren’t doing anything strange that would ruin his evening. The two guys were just walking around the store and talked with each other, nothing weird going on there. Krystal then came out of the storage with a big box. It looked very heavy and Yoongi thought he should help her, but he didn’t want to.

 

Krystal walked with the big box over the the meat-section and placed the box on the floor, right next to the two guys. Yoongi could see that Krystal was behaving overly flirty on purpose when she noticed the flower-boy’s hotness. She kneeled down slowly and picked up the items in the box, while making eye contact with him.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter