Kindergarten of hell.

Weirdos in the convenience store.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoongi was looking straight into Jimin’s eyes, feeling the younger boy shaking under him. Jimin had no idea of his feelings and Yoongi didn’t want to waste time anymore. He grabbed Jimin’s chin, raised his head and slowly went closer to his face. Just as his lips were only a few cm away from Jimin’s, Jimin put his hand over Yoongi’s mouth.

 

‘’What are you doing, hyung!? You’re shaking my poor heart!!’’ Jimin shouted dramatically, somehow it didn’t sound like something he usually said.

‘’You’re the one who’s shaking MY heart!! Don’t you know my feelings for you, Jimin?! I love you!!’’ Yoongi shouted loudly.

 

Something wasn’t right.

 

Yoongi grabbed Jimin’s wrist and pushed him back onto the wall, making Jimin shout out of pain. Yoongi couldn’t let go of this chance. He had to let Jimin know just how much he loved him! Yoongi put his face close to Jimin again and saw that Jimin was closing his eyes, accepting Yoongi’s feelings. Yoongi’s lips touched Jimin’s…

 

‘’Hyung? Are you okay?’’ A voice said and shook Yoongi.

 

It was a dream?! It was a dream….

 

‘’Oh. Sorry, Jimin… I just had a very…. Pleasant dream..’’ Yoongi whispered and felt the disappointment in his heart.

‘’It’s fine, hyung! But I think you shouldn’t sleep right now. There’s kind of a war going on in the store right now.’’ Jimin said and pointed right out, making Yoongu raise his head and witness a chaos.

 

Yoongi wished he could go back to his dreams as he saw it. There was so many children in the store, so many that Yoongi thought he was back in hell again. Apparently, when he had been lazing off, a whole group of nursery-children and 2 kindergarten-teachers had entered the store.

 

Jimin saw Yoongi’s terrified look and kind of understood him. Even though Jimin loved kids and old people, he knew how much they annoyed Yoongi. As Jimin didn’t want to scare his hyung to death, he told Yoongi to remain at the check-out while he went to help the customers.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter