When things gets even crazier.

Weirdos in the convenience store.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoongi was resting his face against the checkout-table. He heard his phone vibrate for the hundredth time that day. He sighed. Since he met Yoona, his ex in that place that day, she had somehow found Yoongi’s number and started disturbing him. Even if he already told her he was with someone, that girl just didn’t give up.

 

Jimin who was standing beside Yoongi, helping a customer while updating the economy-list, noticed the constant buzzing from Yoongi’s phone. He didn’t want to suspect his own boyfriend, as he knew how much Yoongi liked him, but Jimin couldn’t help but think the wrong thoughts since Yoongi normally never used his phone.

 

When his phone buzzed for the two hundredth time, Yoongi couldn’t stand it anymore and switched it off. He threw his phone down his pocket and slammed his head back on the table. Jimin stared at the irritated Yoongi.

 

‘’Hyung? Is something wrong? You seem bothered.’’ Jimin asked carefully with a big smile.

‘’No, nothing’s wrong. Don’t worry about it.’’ Yoongi said quietly.

 

Jimin nodded and decided not to think about it, since he knew he could trust Yoongi. They have been together for quite a while and if there was something Jimin had learned about his boyfriend, was that he would never lie to him. Jimin walked into the storage room to pick up some boxes with a smile on his face.

 

Hyuk was as usual cleaning the floor, but right now he seemed to be hooked on watching a baby in a stroller. The mother of the baby was loudly talking with another woman and didn’t notice the strange boy staring intensely at her baby. Hyuk slowly walked closer and held out his finger in front of the baby.

 

The baby, who couldn’t be older than a few weeks, ‘’bit’’ Hyuk’s finger and the boy jumped backwards right into another customer. The customer was a really huge guy who glared at Hyuk with big eyes. Before things got ugly, Krystal appeared from nowhere and dragged the confused boy out of there. She placed him on another spot and Hyuk continued cleaning there.

 

Krystal flipped her hair and decided to eat lunch, her third lunch, but since she was so perfect she never got fat. She walked into the locker-room and just then, Jimin came out from the storage room with big boxes in his arms. He wiggled over to a shelf and started unpacking it.

 

Yoongi was almost falling asleep, as he had nothing to do right then. But he saw that Jimin was placing items on the shelf, so he dragged his body over there and decided to help his boyfriend. When Jimin saw that Yoongi was helping him, his smile got even bigger and the boys both felt like they were doing something romantic. Even though they really weren’t.

 

As all the employees were busy with their own things, they barely noticed that the door opened and someone walked inside. The person walked over to the two lovebirds and stood behind Yoongi. As Yoongi still didn’t notice anything, the person cleared so he would hear.

 

Yoongi got annoyed, since he really enjoyed the moment with Jimin right now. He sighed loudly and turned around to see what the person wanted. Even if it was a customer and he was employee there, he still sighed. But when he saw who it was, his eyes almost popped out.

 

‘’Yoongi, finally! How could you not have noticed me earlier? Whatever, aren’t you overjoyed to see me again?’’ Yoona asked happily.

‘’Yoona?! How did you find out I was working here?’’ Yoongi asked, feeling a bit worried as Jimin was suspicious with the situation.

‘’Oh please, there’s nothing I can’t find

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter