Baby sitting.

Weirdos in the convenience store.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a seemingly normal and calm wednesday afternoon, Yoongi was enjoying the silence together with Jimin. They were standing at the checkout and there wasn’t much to do at the moment, as there wasn’t any customers in the store and they had already finished cleaning.

 

Yoongi noticed that Krystal was actually cleaning the shelves. Even though it wasn’t necessary, the girl was cleaning very diligently. He almost thought he was dreaming when he saw that Krystal was actually doing something work-related. But then he saw how aggressive she was cleaning, slamming the cloth on the shelf and almost breaking all the items.

 

Yoongi turned to Jimin to get answers, as the impossible girl always gossiped to Jimin about her problems and frustrations. Even though Yoongi wasn’t the type to really care about others than Jimin, he still wanted to be updated. He patted Jimin’s shoulder to get his attention.

 

‘’Jimin, you know what’s up with Krystal? She seems a lot more impossible than usual.’’ Yoongi asked.

‘’Oh hyung, you know Krystal! She seems to have really fallen in love with her boyfriend and is serious about staying with him, but it seems the problem with his ex isn’t going down..’’ Jimin explained and it all just seemed too dramatic for Yoongi.

‘’...Does she really tell you all this every day? Isn’t it annoying to listen to?’’ Yoongi asked. Even though he knew his boyfriend could be just as chatty as the typical girl sometimes.

‘’Of course it isn’t, hyung! She’s my best friend, after all!’’ Jimin said and smiled big.

 

As Yoongi heard those words, it felt like his heart was about to pop out. He grabbed his chest and pretended to fall down on the floor, really slowly and dramatic. Jimin just stared at his strange boyfriend’s over-the-top reaction. He kneeled down to make Yoongi stand up again, but the boy was just laying there motionless.

 

‘’Hyung, I thought you hated dramatic stuff?’’ Jimin said and giggled.

‘’How could you say something like that, I thought we were best friends…’’ Yoongi whispered and ‘’died’’.

‘’You don’t kiss your best friend, do you?’’ Jimin asked.

 

Both of the boys’ faces turned red and as Yoongi finally realized he was acting immature, he quickly stood up and cleared his throat. Some customers sent them annoying looks and shook their heads. Yoongi noticed that his and Jimin’s ‘’scene’’ made Krystal stop behaving strange and went back to her fujoshi-state.

 

Yoongi tried to ignore Krystal’s and all the haters around them as he secretly grabbed Jimin’s hand under the checkout-table. The younger boy got all flustered and just as they would get all romantic, the door opened and the boys immediately stopped touching each other. Yoongi saw that it was just Hyuk and didn’t care too much, until he saw that he was holding something in his arms.

 

It was a baby.

 

Yoongi first thought it was just a creepy human-looking doll, until he noticed that the baby was actually moving and breathing. Jimin also noticed it and the two boys had no idea how to react. They worryingly watched Hyuk walking closer to them, while holding the baby in his arms like it was something normal for him.

 

Hyuk stood by the table and looked at the boys, then he randomly placed the baby there like he was selling it or something. Krystal had also noticed the unusual happening and slowly sneaked up b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter