Those high-schoolers again

Weirdos in the convenience store.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoongi was sitting in english-class and trying to focus on what the teacher was saying, but he was a bit disturbed of what was going on outside. A small boy was cornered by a few other older boys and they seemed to only be in high school. Yoongi sighed. He wanted to do something, but knew he would die if he tried being cool. Instead, he turned his head and tried ignoring Hoseok staring at him from behind instead.

 

That guy just didn’t seem to want to leave Yoongi alone after he found out about Yoongi’s part time work. Yoongi loved being alone at school, the only time he could breathe before having to socialize with people. But it didn’t make anything better if Yoongi tried to focus on the lesson. English was just impossible.


 

After around 30 minutes, the lesson was finally over and Yoongi jumped out of his seat. He quickly walked in front of everyone else and by doing that, the slow Hoseok couldn’t walk past the other people and Yoongi escaped before anything happened.

On the way out of the school building, Yoongi saw that those high-schoolers were still at the same spot. He looked around. No other way to go but past them. Yoongi knew he was older than them, but they just seemed too scary to deal with. He took a deep breath, thought about Jimin that he would meet just in a few hours. He corrected his backpack and started walked towards them.

 

They were only two now and Yoongi couldn’t help to feel like he had met them before. Then he realized, it was those high-schoolers that wanted cigarettes and stole from the store! It happened quite a long time ago, but the painful reminder of being hit by the door still burn deep in Yoongi’s memory.

 

Yoongi quickly walked past them and tried looking anywhere else but at them. He could smell the cigarette smoke coming from them and couldn’t help but snicker a little bit. Suddenly, he felt a hand on his shoulder. Yoongi froze and thought he would die.

 

‘’Oi, you’re that convenience guy, right? That guy that refused to sell us cigarettes, right?’’ one of them asked.

 

The guy turned Yoongi around and grabbed him by the collar. Yoongi saw that it was the Taehyung-guy, he had probably dyed his hair as it was bright red. The other guy, the Jungkook-guy, stood closely behind and blowed smoke right into Yoongi’s face.

 

Yoongi thought that this situation probably looked quite strange by the bypassers. That a university-student was getting murdered by two high-schooler. Yoongi closed his eyes and wished they would kill him quickly, that would at least be better than being embarrassed like this. But just as Taehyung would throw his fist to Yoongi’s face, the hold on Yoongi’s collar was suddenly loosened and he heard a thud.

 

‘’Hey, young people! Please don’t mess with the older people!!’’ a very familiar voice shouted from afar.

 

Yoongi opened his eyes and saw Taehyung lying on the ground looking dead. Yoongi raised his head, almost falling down himself when he saw Hoseok standing a little further away. He was holding a soccer-ball and had probably used it to knock out Taehyung. Jungkook looked around and tried to ran away.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter