Those people.

Weirdos in the convenience store.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoongi walked with the fastest steps he could possible do to his locker, as he desperately didn’t want Hoseok to notice him that day. They only have english together, but Hoseok had for some reason learnt Yoongi’s entire schedule and was always waiting for him outside in the corridor.

 

Yoongi hated his height, but it came in quite handy to hide behind some taller people when he wanted to avoid someone. He sneaked behind them all the way to his locker, until they suddenly walked the other way and Yoongi was completely exposed. Hoseok immediately noticed him and a huge smile formed on his face.

 

Yoongi knew it was to no use, but he still hide his face with his hand and turned around to run away. Hoseok threw himself on Yoongi’s back and laughed that nightmare-ish laughter right into Yoongi’s ears. He tried to throw off the loud guy, but Hoseok loved hugging and really craved some hugs right now. Yoongi sighed loudly, but let Hoseok hug him a few more seconds. Then he threw him off.

 

‘’Hyung! You’re going to the store right now, aren’t you?! This time, I’m not late to my football-training and I have nothing else to do! So I can come with you today, can’t I?! Oh, how I wish that I could also work there!!’’ Hoseok shouted excitedly and jumped around like some high bunny.

‘’Right..’’ Yoongi said and the two walked out of the building.

 

Yoongi tried to show very, very clearly that he didn’t want anything to do with Hoseok. But when he saw Hoseok’s begging puppy eyes and big smiling face, Yoongi couldn’t help but feel like a terrible person to reject him. Yoongi sighed. He looked at the never-stopped-talking guy and gave him a quick nod.

 

When Hoseok saw that Yoongi allowed him to follow Yoongi to the store, it was like it was the best thing that had ever happened to him. Yoongi immediately regretted it. Then, suddenly, they almost walked into some girl holding a camera. She was apparently filming two other people doing some random things. Yoongi didn’t understand, but it was probably some famous people as Hoseok freaked out.

 

‘’EEEHH!! It’s Amber and Eric Nam! OMG! They’re amazing, my favorite youtubers! Hahahaha, omg, hyung! I take that back! I won’t come with you!! Sorry, but this is just too cool! Sorry HYUNG!!’’ Hoseok screamed and disappeared into the crowd of fangirls and fanboys.

 

Yoongi just felt relieved that the annoying problem was out of the way. Somehow, Hoseok always seemed to get distracted by something else every time he was about to follow Yoongi to the store. It was like the upper powers finally was on Yoongi’s side, even if they almost killed him every single day.

 

He squeezed through the big crowd of thirsty people, really not understanding how youtubers could be so popular. But whatever, Yoongi was like a grumpy old man when it came to the internet. He just couldn’t understand the fun in staring into a screen all day. Even if Jimin did that often. According to Yoongi, the funniest thing it the world was sleeping.

 

While thinking about important things, Yoongi had already walked all the way to the store and was now just staring at a wall. He turned his head and immediately wanted to go home. He saw Hyuk sitting among the garbage with closed eyes and his arms on his knees. If Yoongi didn’t know what a weirdo Hyuk was, he would think the boy was a hobo.

 

Suddenly, Hyuk opened his eyes dramatically. Yoongi almost fell backward in surprise. Then he saw Jimin walking around inside and immediately forget about the weirdo Hyuk. He opened the door and was met with an intimate hug, which Yoongi was barely prepared for.

 

He slowly put his arms around his boyfriend’s body and they stood there hug

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter