Jimin had enough.

Weirdos in the convenience store.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin didn’t let go off Yoongi’s eyes and neither did Yoongi. Yoongi wasn’t the type that took the first initiative, but he bravely placed his hand over Jimin’s hand and carefully squeezed it. Both of the boys’ heart were beating like crazy and they slowly started moving their faces closer. Just when both of them felt like it was right, they closed their eyes and moved their lips closer…

 

Suddenly, Jimin grabbed Yoongi’s head with a steady hold and pushed his face closer until their lips met. Yoongi opened his eyes and realized they were actually kissing. Jimin wouldn’t call this a kiss, rather lip-touching. But the two boys were so extremely happy that they didn’t care about the details. Yoongi took a firmer grip on Jimin’s hand, who put his other hand on Yoongi’s hand.

 

After around 2 minutes, Yoongi felt like they were just sitting there breathing into each other’s mouth, so he let go of Jimin’s lips and backed a bit. Jimin‘s face was terribly red, but he smiled his sweet smile.

Yoongi had no idea what just happened or why it happened. He knew that Jimin didn’t like him that way, so why was he acting like he had just kissed his crush? Yoongi looked at Jimin again and tried to really scan his body language. But he just didn’t understand. Maybe Jimin knew about Yoongi’s feelings for him and just pitied him? Maybe Jimin wasn’t sweet and nice at all, maybe he kissed Yoongi in order to mock him!

 

Jimin just stared at Yoongi who had left the planet and gone into his world of thoughts. Maybe Yoongi still didn’t understand that Jimin definitely thought of him as more than a friend. Was Yoongi really that oblivious, to that degree that even a freaking kiss wouldn’t make him get it? The frustrations overcame Jimin and even though he didn’t want to show Yoongi his dark side, he couldn’t take it no more.

 

Yoongi was awaken into the real world when he heard the door open and a group of female high school-students walked inside. They immediately noticed the two boys lying on the ground, with red faces. Yoongi flew up on his feet and ran to the check-out, waving to the girls like nothing had happened.

 

Jimin also stood up, but the extreme disappointment and frustration overcame his feelings. He couldn’t believe that he let another chance run through the sand. He didn’t want anyone seeing him cry, so he walked into the locker-room.

 

Krystal, who hadn’t moved an inch from her place behind the door the entire time, was both extremely happy and extremely frustrated with the situation. Sure, her OTP did finally kiss. But then?! Neither of them confessed their love nor did anything change at all. They would be back at square one and Krystal couldn’t let that happen.

 

Jimin sat down on the bench and would just go into a coma of feeling sorry for himself, until Krystal showed up under the bench and was looking up at Jimin. She looked like some terrifying horror-creature and Jimin almost fell backwards. He watched the extremely strange girl crawl up on her knees and she sat down beside Jimin, staring deeply into his eyes. Jimin knew that Krystal was weird, but this was new.

 

‘’Jimin!!’’ Krystal suddenly shouted, making Jimin jump again.

‘’...Yes, noona..?’’ Jimin answered, looking at her with a worried expression.

‘’Today, you could’ve of had become a happy man. You could of had confessed your feelings, gotten your man, then married your man, moving in with your man, getting kids with your man, died with your…!!’’ Krystal shouted, grabbed Jimin’s shoulders and shook them with anger.

‘’Noona, I don’t get what you’re saying..’’ Jimin said.

‘’How stupid are you, Jimin! If you love Yoongi, then freaking say it already!! You’re literally killing me here!’’ She said and crossed her a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter