The return of Suga part 1.

Weirdos in the convenience store.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoongi was tired. Not his usually kind of tired, but really tired. He had to stay up all night studying for a upcoming test he had completely forgot about. Thankfully, a friend from his class had reminded him and Yoongi didn’t have time to sleep that entire night. Yoongi think he did great on the test. But he was almost dead inside. Not sleeping for over 24 hours was Yoongi’s nightmare. Even when he could watch Jimin all evening, it wasn’t enough for Yoongi to keep his eyes open.

 

There hadn’t been a single customer since Yoongi arrived, which made it even harder to not fall asleep. Krystal and Jimin packed up items in the store. Yoongi had tried to make Krystal change places with him so he would stay awake, but Krystal refused.

 

Yoongi couldn’t hold it anymore and his head fell with a bang on the table. Jimin noticed it and got concerned, worrying that Yoongi was sick or something. Jimin walked to Yoongi and patted him carefully on the shoulder, but there was no reaction. Jimin stared at Yoongi’s sleeping face. He couldn’t help but think Yoongi was very pretty. Just when the two had a ‘’moment’’, Krystal showed up behind Jimin and was holding a beer bottle. Jimin gave her a confused look.

 

‘’Krystal, don’t you know you can’t drink while you’re working?’’ Jimin said and tried to take the bottle away from her.

‘’Wait. This is your first time witnessing this, right? Yoongi being ‘’dead’’ like this?’’ Krystal asked and giggled.

‘’Well, yeah. So what has the bottle anything to do with this?’’ Ji

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter