Dance battle.

Weirdos in the convenience store.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a friday night, only 1 hour before Yoongi could go home and sleep. Krystal and Hyuk had already left, so there were only him and Jimin left in the store. There were no annoying customers and Yoongi thought there would be nothing to disturb the two boys that evening.

 

He stood at the checkout, watching his boyfriend walking around in the store to make sure everything was in order. Yoongi definitely wasn’t the romantic type, but the way Jimin leapt around and tripped on almost every corner, made his lazy heart beat. Jimin noticed that the older was watching him and turned around. He sent Yoongi a big smile, which made the boy’s heart beat even harder.

 

Jimin quickly walked the last round around the store and then leapt up to Yoongi. He was staring intensely at Yoongi, keeping the eye contact as he came closer to the checkout. As he was a bit too focused on the older boy, he walked a bit too quick and fell over the infamous trash-can. He tripped and fell right into the arms of the almost-asleep Yoongi.

 

Yoongi’s brain got clearly awoken when Jimin was suddenly in his embrace. He looked down on the clumsy boy, who was laughing and trying to get up. But something told Yoongi that this was a good chance and when Jimin struggled to get out of his arms, Yoongi just kept his stick-like arms around the boy’s waist.

 

Even if Jimin could easily break out of Yoongi’s hold, he stopped moving when he noticed Yoongi’s unusual expression. Jimin turned his head to make sure no one was watching them. Then he fixed his position in Yoongi’s arms into something more comfortable and placed his own arms around Yoongi.

 

‘’Hyung, what do you wanna do? We’re finally all alone..’’ Jimin said flirty and almost laughed when he saw Yoongi’s face turn tomato-red.

‘’What… Your lips..’’ Yoongi whispered, staring at Jimin’s lips.

 

Before Jimin managed to say anything more, Yoongi got closer to Jimin’s face and pressed his lips against the boy’s lips. He wanted to take it easy and just pecked Jimin’s lips a few times, not doing anything intense in the store. He let go of Jimin when he thought it was enough. But then Jimin felt dissed.

 

Jimin threw himself on Yoongi in his moment of rage and the poor gray-haired boy almost died in the brutal tackle. Yoongi fell down with Jimin on him, trying to make sure neither of them died. Jimin just squeezed Yoongi and attacked his lips, which made Yoongi once again almost die of suffocation. Yoongi carefully patted on Jimin’s back to make him stop.

‘’Sorry, hyung! I was just too into the moment..’’ Jimin said and stood up.

‘’It’s fine. It’s my fault anyways, not knowing when you want more or not.’’ Yoongi said as Jimin helped him get up.

‘’You know! We barely meet outside the store anymore and even in the store, there’s little time for just the two of us. We’re either getting watched by Krystal and some random old ladies, or there’s strange stuff going on. I just.. Can’t hold it in sometimes.. I really want to feel you.’’ Jimin confessed and even if his face got all red, he felt very brave.

‘’Of course. I feel the same.’’ Yoongi nodded and grabbed Jimin’s hand.

 

They looked into each other’s eyes and stood there for a while, holding hands and just enjoyed each other’s presence. Just as they got closer once again and was about to kiss each other, the door opened and the two

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter