Too much.

Weirdos in the convenience store.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoongi had just finished the last lesson of the day and was walking to the store. But Yoongi didn’t feel annoyingly tired like he always did, he was actually feeling rather refreshed. There hadn’t been any annoying customer the other day and Yoongi believed that was the reason he could sleep loudly at night.

 

When he arrived, his positive attitude kind of died. There was so many customers in the store that Yoongi couldn’t even see the checkout. And the worst thing was that all the customers seemed to be under the age 20. Was a high school having a class trip in their store or something!?

 

Yoongi pushed through all the people and searched for Jimin. At first he only saw Krystal trying to calm down loud teenagers that had never met a girl before, even though Yoongi saw that Krystal kind of enjoyed the attention. Then Yoongi finally found Jimin at the back of the store. He was innocently trying to clean the floor but some annoying guy was making it hard for him. Yoongi felt his good mood disappearing.

 

Yoongi walked up to Jimin and placed himself beside him, while glaring at the customer. The young guy immediately stopped harassing Jimin and walked away. Jimin smiled, Yoongi being the hero once again.

 

‘’Thanks, hyung! What would we even do without you!’’ Jimin said and Yoongi couldn’t help but feel proud.

 

A shelf suddenly fell down and everyone in the store became quiet. Many of the items on the shelf got crushed, as Yoongi felt the rage in his body. The students responsible for ruining Yoongi’s peace tried to escape without being seen. But Yoongi had clearly witnessed everything and ran to catch them.

 

But just as he would chase after them, another shelf fell down close to Krystal and s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter