Meeting the commoner family.

Weirdos in the convenience store.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was another cold friday and Yoongi was sitting on a bench in a park close to his house, waiting for Jimin to arrive. He looked up at the sky. Knowing he could've just told Jimin his address and let the boy come to his house by himself, but it was their first time together in front of Yoongi’s family and Yoongi felt a bit worried. Not that he cared if they got upset and disowned him, since he got a rich boyfriend.

 

When Yoongi realized he started to think like Krystal, he slapped himself and let out a loud frustrated sigh. To the regular person, it would seem as if Yoongi was worried and scared about what his family would think about him dating a boy. But he was actually a lot more scared that Jimin wouldn’t feel welcome in his family.

 

He shrugged and turned around when he heard the familiar steps of his boyfriend. Jimin was walking towards him, with a big smile on his face and Yoongi noticed that he was holding a basket in his hands. He stood up and greeted Jimin, by wrapping his cold arms around the younger’s warm body and pecking him all over the face.

 

‘’Hello. What’s up with that basket?’’ Yoongi asked as they finished smooching.

‘’It’s a gift to your parents of course, hyung! How can I just visit their house suddenly without bringing anything with me? Isn’t that what commoners do these days? That’s what Hyuk told me.’’ Jimin asked and sounded like the confused little prince that he was.

 

Yoongi just looked at the boy, but nodded as an answer so that Jimin wouldn’t feel strange about the gift. Of course, bringing a gift with you when you visited someone wasn’t unusual, just a bit weird when it was Yoongi’s acquaintance. Well, that and Jimin’s overdressed body. He sighed. Couldn’t help but feel a bit jiggly inside as he grabbed his boyfriend’s hand and pulled him with him.


 

They arrived to Yoongi’s house a few minutes later and stopped right in front of the door. Jimin was about to walk inside, but felt Yoongi grabbing his hand tighter and preventing him from going in. Jimin smiled at him, placed a soft hand on Yoongi’s shoulder and his over his arm. It was his way of telling the older boy that everything was going to work out.

 

Yoongi nodded and opened the door, they walked inside and was welcomed with a wonderful scent of food and christmas sweets. Yoongi’s mother and brother had been preparing for Christmas all week, hopefully Jimin would get to taste some of it. As the boys were taking off their shoes and outerwear, Yoongi’s mother showed up in the hallway.

 

‘’Son, you didn’t told you you would bring a friend over today! How fun! And here I thought you didn’t have any friends, since you’re sleeping every second you can. But I’m so happy to meet you, what’s your name?’’ Yoongi’s mom yelled at Yoongi and asked Jimin at the same time.

‘’Hello, ma'am! I’m Park Jimin, Yoongi hyung’s boy.. Ehm, I mean, his best friend! We’re working in the same store.’’ Jimin explained and smiled.

‘’Oh! That’s why you looked familiar! I’ve seen you before, of course! And your family name, of course I know the Park family! There’s no one I don’t know about, hoho! Your mother’s name is Park Jessi, the famous lawyer, right?’’ She asked, suddenly having a interrogation.

‘’Mom, chill. You’re scaring him. Is it okay if he eats with us tonight?’’ Yoongi asked and his mother calmed down.

‘’Well, of course it is! Wow, it almost feels like we’re having a celebrity in the house!’’ She shouted as she walked into the kitchen again.

 

Yoongi looked at Jimin and patted his back, signaled to him that they were going to his room. The younger boy smiled hugely and followed Yoongi down the staircase, while resting his arms on Yoongi’s back as he walked right behind him. They came to a smaller hallway and there were three doors, one of them Yoongi opened and they walked inside.

 

Yoongi immediately walked to his bed and slammed himself onto it. Jimin laughed at his lazy boyfriend while looking around in the room, taking everything in and making himself at home. Since he was probably going to spend a lot of time in this house. Yoongi turned his half-dead body around so he could look at Jimin staring at his really boring-loo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter