Hyuk VS random girls.

Weirdos in the convenience store.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I dont know, this chapter felt very unfunny and strange. I hope you'll still read my story, because some really good chapters is soon coming! I know nothing about this Pokemon Go game, I just know that everyone knows about it xD. Also, Krystal will finally return in the second next chapter! <3 

 

Yoongi walked his usual way to the store after a extra annoying day at the university, it was really hot and he just wanted to go home to sleep. But as he arrived at the store, there were literally people everywhere at the market and outside the store. Of course that wasn’t anything strange, but all of them were on their phone. Yoongi sighed. He knew clearly what all of them were doing, and it annoyed him to no end.

 

That pokemon game-thing that he had been somehow seeing news about at all kinds of places you would least expect to find them, were a game that have been taking over peoples life. Since he wasn’t the type to follow trends(he’d rather sleep), Yoongi really didn’t understand the hype. Even his parents had started playing the game.

 

As Yoongi tried to walk past some overly excited teenagers, he felt someone pat him on the shoulder and he turned his head. It was Hyuk. He was staring at Yoongi with his unreadable face and suddenly pressed up his phone to Yoongi’s face. Yoongi didn’t know what was happening, but when he looked at the screen, he understood that Hyuk was showing off his points of something. Yoongi sighed again and walked into the store.

 

When he walked inside, he saw that Jimin was standing at the checkout and helped some young customer. The customer were of course also on her phone and did arely see what was happening around her. Yoongi walked up to them, gave Jimin a smile and disappeared into the locker-room. He quickly got dressed and left all his stuff in the locker.

 

Yoongi opened the door and almost slammed some poor old man who was on his phone. Yoongi stared at the man and then on his phone, sighed loudly as he saw the pokemon-game on his screen. He walked with annoyed steps to Jimin, who stood at the table and looked at Yoongi with happy eyes.

 

‘’Hyung, you seem extra annoyed today.’’ Jimin remarked and patted Yoongi’s back.

‘’You’re right. I really am. That horrible pokemon-thing have been terrorizing me the whole week, even my teacher if playing it, and she just learned how to download apps last week..’’ Yoongi complained and sighed again.

‘’But hyung, have you even tried playing it? It really is fun!’’ Jimin said and laughed.

 

Yoongi gave Jimin a disappointed look, as he didn’t expect that even Jimin was playing it. He turned his head and pretended he was ignoring the boy, which made Jimin tickle him and just when they got into that special mood, Hyuk showed up suddenly behind them with his phone held high.

 

He randomly pressed up his phone in front of Jimin’s face and didn’t say anything, just held up the phone as if he was showing off again. Jimin just nodded and laughed nervously.

 

‘’You’re really good at this game, Hyuk-sshi! For real!’’ Jimin said and smile big.

‘’I know.’’ Hyuk said with confidence, turned around and finally started working.

 

Yoongi gave Hyuk a nasty look, before he himself realized that he should start working. He looke

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter