Battle of the weirdos.

Weirdos in the convenience store.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoongi walked the usual path to the store. But something felt a bit different than usual, he wasn’t quite sure if he liked it or not. It was halloween-month. Actually, Yoongi thought it was just one day where children walked around and stole sweets from their neighbors. But it seemed like even adults enjoyed dressing up. Everyone except for him.

 

Psy, their boss, told Yoongi and the other employees that they were also going to have a halloween-themed work-day. Which meant they have to dress as something and have it on all day. Yoongi sighed as he kept walking. He definitely wasn’t the type who liked that kinda stuff. He wasn’t just lazy to think up an idea on a costume or go buy it, he was also terrified of anything scary-looking. Like ghosts and Krystal.

 

He tried avoiding all the horror-people on the street and arrive to the store as fast as possible, but his tired-AF body was betraying him. Yoongi happened to walk past some club about to have some halloween-party and there were of course tons of dressed up people there. He didn’t really freak out at first, but when he saw a old lady with a clown-mask on, he cursed loudly and ran as quick as his feet would allow him.

 

Without actually dying on the way, Yoongi came to the market and zigzagged through all the loud ahjummas. Even they had gotten into the halloween-mood and Yoongi was sure he was in hell. When he finally managed to push through, he threw the door open and apparently used a little too much power.

 

The door flew open and Yoongi lost his balance, falling forward the floor. He closed his eyes and waited for the pain. But instead of hitting the ground, he felt someone catching his body and prevented his fall. The person put their soft arms around his stomach and Yoongi immediately knew who it was. He opened his eyes, saw his boyfriend holding him and helped Yoongi regain his balance. But then he saw what Jimin was wearing.

 

He was of course happy that Jimin caught him, but his costume was so strange-looking and non-scary that Yoongi almost wanted to laugh. It was a bit too big for the boy, so his head so sticking up cutely behind the costume. Jimin smiled at Yoongi when he noticed that his boyfriend was staring dislikely at him.

 

‘’Are you dressed as a cabbage, Jimin?’’ Yoongi asked, trying to hold his laughter back.

‘’Yeah! It’s cute, isn’t it!’’ Jimin sang happily.

‘’Sure… But, why a cabbage?’’ Yoongi asked the boy, really wanting to know what made his boyfriend come up with that idea.

‘’Well, I’ve read on the internet that if you can’t decide on what to wear for halloween, you should just dress up as something that you really dislike! I can’t exactly dress up as war or poverty, so I choose cabbage!’’ Jimin explained with a big smile.

 

They both noticed that customers had suddenly surrounded the boy and a lot of people were suddenly aaaaw-ing at Jimin’s story. Yoongi just stood there with a confused expression, as he watched his boyfriend being basically molested by both ladies and kids who ‘’loved’’ his costume.

 

Yoongi knew he should help Jimin, but the boy enjoyed the sudden attention and was randomly telling them more about his costume. So Yoongi just shrugged and walked to the locker-room so he could get to work. As he placed his hand on the doorknob and was just about to open the door, someone else was coming from the inside. Yoongi decided to be polite and waited for the person.

 

But when the person came out, Yoongi got a shock and let out a horrified scream. He normally never screamed, but the person really surprised him. It was Krystal with small devil-horn in her hair. When she heard Yoongi screaming, she flipped her hair in annoyance.

 

‘’What are you screaming for! I don’t even have a costume on!’’ She shouted, walked out looking like always.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter