Annoying fujoshis.

Weirdos in the convenience store.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoongi had just had his last lesson for the day and was throwing his stuff into his back. He didn’t know why, but for some reason Yoongi wanted to leave the university really badly and run to the store. It probably was because two of his classmates made Yoongi extremely uncomfortable.

 

They literally ate each others faces.

 

Yoongi hurried out of the classroom and ran out of the university. But when he thought he wouldn’t have to witness such animalistic behavior anymore, he saw another couple standing by the gates having their (un)y-time. Yoongi sighed. Why couldn’t these people just wait until they got home, was it really that hard?;)

 

He usually never hurried to the store, but this time Yoongi actually walked quite fast. He didn’t know why he was so irritated by couples these days. It had never bothered him before, so why now?

 

When Yoongi walked inside the store, he saw Jimin standing at the checkout helping some customer. There seemed to be a problem though, since the customer was foreign and didn’t seem to know any english. But Yoongi decided not to help. Not that he was terrible with any language except korean(cough), he just… felt like Jimin should solve it himself.

 

Yoongi could feel Jimin’s look of helplessness, but painfully ignored it and went into the locker room. There was Krystal standing in front of the mirror taking photos of herself. Yoongi sighed.

 

‘’Hello, cow-face. I see you working hard.’’ Yoongi said to Krystal, walking past her to get to his locker.

‘’What, I have to fix our twitter-site that you destroyed. I managed to take back over 200 followers thanks to my awesomeness. Not thanks to you..!’’ Krystal low-key hissed.

 

Yoongi cleared his throat and decided not to ever use the internet again. He quickly threw on his work-shirt and then left the locker-room, as being in the same room as Krystal right now kind of reminded Yoongi of his big failure. When Yoongi came into the store he s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter