Youngjae class.

Weirdos in the convenience store.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Special chapter! 

 

This style - they're speaking in english.

This style - korean.

 

Yoongi walked with hesitant steps to a place where he had never been at before. His mother found out about his terrible grade in english and immediately arranged Yoongi a place where he could get help with english. It was a private class driven by some half-american half-korean high schooler, who apparently was amazing at english.

 

Yoongi just felt extremely unmotivated. His mother forced him to attend the class unless Yoongi wanted to end up on the streets. So he wasn’t allowed to work anymore on the weekends, at least until his grade had gotten better. Yoongi couldn’t help but feel sad, as he wouldn’t see Jimin everyday. But he had already told him and Jimin was very supportive. While Krystal seemed to have very fun without him there.

 

His mother did tell Yoongi that there would be a few other university students and some high schoolers attending the same class, so Yoongi prepared himself for meeting a bunch of annoying people.

 

As he arrived at the said building, Yoongi took a deep breath and slowly opened the door. It was very quiet and the high schooler was probably rich, as the building was definitely of the higher class and nothing like his own home. He took the lift(as if he would take the stairs) and walked through the corridor until he arrived at the right door. He knocked on the door and waited.

 

The door quickly opened and somehow, Yoongi stood a little too close so the door slammed him right in the face. He fell down and wished Jimin was there to save him. But the person who almost killed Yoongi, hurried to help him up and when Yoongi saw his face, he immediately forgave him.

 

He was really handsome. Probably the high schooler who would be teaching him english from now on. Yoongi smirked mentally. He definitely wasn’t the cheating type, but he was kind of happy this guy would be his teacher. The high schooler bowed as an apology and walked with Yoongi into the apartment.

 

‘’I’m really sorry for that. But thankfully you’re okay! Anyways, you’re Min Yoongi, right? Your mom called me. I’m Hansol by the way, you english teacher.’’ Hansol said and shook Yoongi’s bloody hand.

‘’Right. Do we start now?’’ Yoongi asked, already wanting to go home.

 

Hansol nodded and led the half-dead guy with him into a bigger room. Even though it was an apartment, the place was really big and spacious. Hansol opened the door and walked in first, then waved at Yoongi to follow him. Yoongi slowly walked into the room and was met with the staring faces of three people. And one of them looked terrifyingly familiar.

 

It was Seungkwan.

 

‘’Oh, hyung!! I can’t believe you really came! Why do you seem so shocked? Didn’t your mom tell you I’m going here? I thought that was the reason she decided to make you attend this class?! Oh well, let’s learn a lot together!!’’ Seungkwan shouted and tried to hug the stiff Yoongi.

 

Yoongi just nodded and waited until Seungkwan let go off him, so he could walk the the table at the back. He tried to make it obvious that he didn’t want to sit beside Seungkwan, but his cousin just ran over and threw himself down beside Yoongi. At least the guy was in a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter