Photo-shooting in the store?!

Weirdos in the convenience store.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a Thursday afternoon and the four employees were dutifully doing their tasks, at least the three of them. Ever since Krystal came back and all of them had to share the small amount of tasks, there hadn’t been that much to do other than help customers and clean.

 

They tried to give themselves roles, like Jimin updates the economy & help customers, Yoongi stands at the checkout and receives customers’ payment, Krystal cleans and fixes with new items and Hyuk cleans the floor(because that’s the only thing he can do). But they always fail to keep by their roles, as Jimin always have to do Krystal’s tasks too as she’s busy doing something useless instead.

 

Yoongi glared at the flashy girl sitting on a chair and fixes her makeup, instead of working. She had apparently gone to some hairdressing saloon, as her hair was now dazzling blonde. Yoongi thought she had tripped and landed with her head into a can of yellow paint.

 

As he’s mentally dissing the girl, he sees Hyuk appearing from nowhere with his mop in his hand and a face of confusion. Yoongi has no idea what the strange boy is about to do, but knowing how unpredictable he is, he never did.

 

Hyuk slowly got closer to Krystal and stood right behind her. He was intensely staring at her scarily blonde hair, like he was both confused and amazed by the color. Krystal seemed to finally notice the strange presence and thought he was admiring her. She quickly stood up, dramatically flipped her hair and crossed her arms. That only seemed to confused the boy ever more.

 

‘’Oh you, the new guy! I see you looking at me! Of course you would, since I’m inhumanly beautiful. You have probably never seen a person so beautiful as me, have you? Don’t worry, you can touch my hair if you want to.’’ Krystal said shamelessly and pulled out a strand of hair before the boy’s face.

 

Hyuk didn’t say anything and just stared at the strand of hair like it was something from outer space. As he was slowly raising his hand and carefully touching it, Yoongi rolled his eyes when Krystal was shouting loudly. Krystal became even more impossible when someone milked her ego.

 

Yoongi searched for his Jimin as he hadn’t seen him for a while. There weren’t any customers in the store right now and Yoongi kind of understood why, since who would visit a store filled with aliens and psychos? Only he was the normal one, he thought and nodded to himself.

 

Jimin then came out from the bathroom and Yoongi remembered that Jimin did tell him that he was going to clean there! Even though it was Krystal’s task, but when he looked over and saw her almost dying because of getting too much attention from the strange mop-boy, Yoongi understood why Jimin had no choice but to do her tasks too.

 

But Jimin didn’t look the least sad or annoyed, he actually had been smiling big the whole day. He leapt over to Yoongi and his smile seemed to somehow become even bigger. Yoongi stared at him, Jimin walked closer and they went into a hug. As they stood there and expressed their love for each other, the door opened with a bang and scared the life out of every employee.

 

Yoongi and Jimin hurried to let go off each other, as they knew they really shouldn’t be doing romantic stuff while working. Yoongi turned around and looked at the customer. When he immediately recognized who it was and freezed, Krystal had already noticed the customer and pushed poor Hyuk away as she ran towards them.

 

‘’Omg! You’re Seokjin, aren’t you?! I c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter