New guy.

Weirdos in the convenience store.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suga stared into a wall. It had been the quietest week he had ever experienced since Krystal quit. Sure, it was really nice to be able to be alone with Jimin without having some strange creature stalking them. But still, something didn’t feel quite right with only the two of them.

 

And it didn’t make the situation any better when their boss suddenly announced that they will get a new part-timer. Suga wasn’t ready to deal with another weirdo. Because he knew that if someone wanted to work in the store, they just couldn’t be normal. Except himself though, he was totally normal.

 

Yoongi watched Jimin walk around the store cleaning some shelves. He had been working non-stop since Krystal’s leaving and the store had never been that clean before. Yoongi looked at his watch. It was lunch-time soon. He called Jimin and the boy came running towards him, with a big smile on his face. He threw away what he was holding and the two walked into the locker-room to get some lunch.

 

While seated, they talked about the new part-timer.

 

‘’Hyung, what kind of person do you think it is? A girl, a guy? A high-schooler, or maybe some old lady?’’ Jimin asked and seemed worried.

‘’No idea. But knowing our boss, it’s probably some poor youngster.’’ Yoongi said and nodded.

‘’I really hope it’s a nice person! Oh, something like this is so exciting! Maybe we can all become best friends like you and I did!’’ Jimin shouted excitedly.

‘’Right… Best friends..’’ Yoongi whispered and looked away.

‘’..Hyung! I didn’t mean… Like, we’re not friends… I mean we are friends, but more! Haha, right..?!’’ Jimin stuttered and felt his face become red.

 

Yoongi ignored the poor boy’s attempt to clear things up. Yoongi actually didn’t know what they were. They were definitely more than best friends, but were they actually boyfriends? Neither of them had asked the other that.

 

Then suddenly, Jimin stood up and stared at Yoongi. He grabbed Yoongi’s shoulders and made the gray-haired guy face him. Yoongi tried not to look into Jimin’s eyes, but finally gave up and looked at him. Jimin seemed a bit sad by the way Yoongi was behaving, but that was only because Yoongi was confused. But as Yoongi didn’t want to make things worse, he also stood up and pressed his lips against Jimin’s.

 

Just as the boys was ‘’making out’’, the door opened and the boss showed up. The two poor boys threw themselves away from each other and quickly pretended to be doing something innocent. But Psy was staring at them with suspicious eyes.

 

‘’Don’t worry, boys. Don’t think I didn’t know about your relationship. After all, Krystal’s the biggest blabbermouth.’’ Psy said and laughed in a very unamused way.

‘’Well, that’s not the reason I came today. Afterall, a new part-timer is starting today!’’ Psy continued and turned around.

 

Jimin and Yoongi watched Psy literally drag someone out from behind him and place the person before himself. Yoongi was extremely shocked. It was a young boy, very normal-looking with an indescribable expression. He didn’t look happy, but neither did he look sad or angry. Psy harshly patted the boy’s shoulder and told him to introduce himself.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter